Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

About how long after you finished all medical requirements did it take for you to be cleared for everything and sent the FOL? How long did it take for security to clear?

About how long after you finished all medical requirements did it take for you to be cleared for everything and sent the FOL? How long did it take for security to clear?
Security took like 6 and a half weeks from submitting to pending class date status while medical took like 2 weeks from the time my file was sent to the flight surgeon... So those numbers are the max time. I had inquired to HR the day before I found out they had my clearances and i don't think they would have sent me that email as quick, so everything could have been cleared a little before bothering them.

Security took like 6 and a half weeks from submitting to pending class date status while medical took like 2 weeks from the time my file was sent to the flight surgeon... So those numbers are the max time. I had inquired to HR the day before I found out they had my clearances and i don't think they would have sent me that email as quick, so everything could have been cleared a little before bothering them.
Did you email medical and security to find if you had been cleared? Or all through your HR rep? Just curious. I submitted everything month or so ago and I am waiting patiently but apparently my HR rep has gone on leave...

Did you email medical and security to find if you had been cleared? Or all through your HR rep? Just curious. I submitted everything month or so ago and I am waiting patiently but apparently my HR rep has gone on leave...
I initially emailed my HR rep and got a generic automated-type reply saying they got my clearances and i was awaiting a class date. Then I emailed medical and security separately to confirm just cause I couldn't really believe it haha.

I initially emailed my HR rep and got a generic automated-type reply saying they got my clearances and i was awaiting a class date. Then I emailed medical and security separately to confirm just cause I couldn't really believe it haha.
Ahh I see I would have done the same thing haha I am going to reach out see what happens. Hopefully everything is done and just waiting for class date!

I’ve probably wrote emails to my HR rep every week since mid January about a status update for my medical clearance. I emailed the 9-agl email address and they got back to me within the same day saying they were able to push my file to another flight surgeon and signed me off same day. It’ll be interesting to see how long it takes my HR rep to reach out and tell me but a bit of good news!

I’ve probably wrote emails to my HR rep every week since mid January about a status update for my medical clearance. I emailed the 9-agl email address and they got back to me within the same day saying they were able to push my file to another flight surgeon and signed me off same day. It’ll be interesting to see how long it takes my HR rep to reach out and tell me but a bit of good news!
My HR POC and Medical POC respond right away but the 9-agl email address never respond. My HR POC had to cc the email to our convo chain emails.

I have been fully cleared since 1/7 and have yet to hear anything else. Both Medical and Security have separately confirmed I’m cleared. My rep has been MIA the entire process though. I emailed another rep and they said just waiting on class dates and that my other rep will reach out, but it’s been over a month since that email too.

Whole process kinda depends on your rep I guess

My HR POC and Medical POC respond right away but the 9-agl email address never respond. My HR POC had to cc the email to our convo chain emails.
I completed medical same time as you so I am probably in a similar situation. I haven't had any issues emailing and getting responses but I've really only reached out after completing parts of the CIL. Gonna ask for an update today and see how it goes. Maybe I wont get as quick a response haha

I completed medical same time as you so I am probably in a similar situation. I haven't had any issues emailing and getting responses but I've really only reached out after completing parts of the CIL. Gonna ask for an update today and see how it goes. Maybe I wont get as quick a response haha
Good luck!

I've had LM and have only gotten a chain Emil she sent to 16 other people saying I was pending class date a month ago and stating everyone with the last name F was now under her...which idk if its a good thing since she's not very helpful with the group she already has. out of probably 6 or 7 emails since November I only got the one. my medical poc was WAY more helpful

Back
Top Bottom