Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Thread has been dead since Tuesday. Seems like many people such as myself are starting to get discouraged.
This is definitely the quietest it has been since things kicked back off last September/October. The only thing I can attribute it to is the many mentions of the end of the fiscal year delaying more class dates/emails, etc. Unfortunate for those still waiting, but nothing to truly be discouraged about.

I know the FAA is great with this stuff but the waiting is killing me (I was cleared in March but wasn't given an exact date), it doesn't help out that it is almost impossible to reach out to my HR rep, probably sees my number and just doesn't wanna pick up. I know other people have probably got it worse but it still sucks.

Questions for those here who recently started Basics: when did you receive the email for instructions regarding the first day? I don't start till the 13th, but I've had my iPad for a while so I was starting to get curious if I somehow missed something.

calm before the storm..
Jeremy Renner Endgame GIF

From CG,

Our office is waiting to be told we can go ahead and start filling the September classes. I expect we’ll be told sometime this week to start making calls and filling the September class seats...we do not have any Terminal classes available in September, all class seats offered will be En Route seats.

Got this yesterday when I asked for updates.

From CG,

Our office is waiting to be told we can go ahead and start filling the September classes. I expect we’ll be told sometime this week to start making calls and filling the September class seats...we do not have any Terminal classes available in September, all class seats offered will be En Route seats.

Got this yesterday when I asked for updates.
Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom