Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Do you know when it will be announced? I'm not finding any information on it
Another member commented that the new OTS bid would open up on July 30th. Ten days after my 31st birthday, RIP

Expect CIL paperwork sent out by next Friday due to new OTS bid opening up at the end of the month.
Is this also confirmed? Looking at timelines for the TOLs received last year, some CILs took 4 months. If this is the case I gotta pull $5k out of my bum and get LASIK ASAP.

Another member commented that the new OTS bid would open up on July 30th. Ten days after my 31st birthday, RIP

Is this also confirmed? Looking at timelines for the TOLs received last year, some CILs took 4 months. If this is the case I gotta pull $5k out of my bum and get LASIK ASAP.
I saw it took months last time as well, I was told to expect paperwork by next week before the new bid to get everyone started!

Is your vision not correctable with glasses or contacts? Also can confirm took me about 4 months to get my CIL.

Is your vision not correctable with glasses or contacts? Also can confirm took me about 4 months to get my CIL.
Wasn't 20/20 when my prescription was fresh two years ago. Think it's only gotten worse since then. Was kinda hoping for the 4 month timeline given the new year coming up and replenished HSA. I guess things moving more quickly ain't bad though.

You dont actually need lasik if you have corrective lenses or contacts that prove you can see 20/20 on the day of your medical.

No it hasn’t. I know people said that theirs never changed from the first round of this bid but I’m not sure if that’s also the case for people who don’t get in.
If you aren't selected for a TOL then it changes to not referred. Thats what it did the first bid I applied to. So as long as it hasn't changed there then I wouldn't give up hope yet

Back
Top Bottom