Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Got my CIL today and noticed that at the bottom it says my HR POC is CG, but on my TOL my HR POC was DP. Didn't know if my rep changed or if CG was handling this portion. CG was also the sender of my EODS forms. Sorry if this has already been addressed, I haven't been on there in a few weeks.

Got my CIL today and noticed that at the bottom it says my HR POC is CG, but on my TOL my HR POC was DP. Didn't know if my rep changed or if CG was handling this portion. CG was also the sender of my EODS forms. Sorry if this has already been addressed, I haven't been on there in a few weeks.
DP is out of the office right now. CG probably just taking care of your stuff for DP.

Just out of curiosity, how many other people are like TRULY off the street? Seems like a lot of people may not have ATC experience, but still have some sort of interest or aviation adjacent job. But I dropped out of music school and am currently an insurance agent. Literally 0 aviation background. Anyone else similar?
I'm currently a welder. I also have no aviation background

Welding was actually an option that I thought about for a while. Seems like an interesting trade.
It's a useful skill have, but I don't want to do it for the rest of my life. Too much risk for injury for too little pay

Are your POC's initials (as indicated at the bottom of the TOL) DP?
I believe i know what your talking about now, the initials are CS

Just out of curiosity, how many other people are like TRULY off the street? Seems like a lot of people may not have ATC experience, but still have some sort of interest or aviation adjacent job. But I dropped out of music school and am currently an insurance agent. Literally 0 aviation background. Anyone else similar?
I've been working in state/local government for about seven years. More recently my work has been building/engineering adjacent, but I think I am at the end of my career development without getting a bachelors degree, so here I am. ?

I am probably in the minority in that I am OTS but also a private pilot here ?.

Seriously you true OTS folks probably have some advantages in your attitudes and lack of preconceptions on things and you probably don't even realize it.

Else I work in tech in the private sector. It's soul crushing but it pays ?. This is also why I don't mind the wait. I don't want to do this for the rest of my life, but during covid lockdowns, it's been a cushy blessing.

I was a mailman lol. No experience either.

Timeshare Sales and Mortgage Consultant here. Worked TSA at one point and like to use Microsoft Flight Simulator.

I dropped out of civil engineering with 30 credits left. I’m just a server.

Welding was actually an option that I thought about for a while. Seems like an interesting trade.
Weld the diff in my ranger pls

Back
Top Bottom