Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

example for how you should kind of have your work/employment history set up so filling out the sf86 is easier when the time comes cuz this is what itll look like on the form:

oct 2010-jun 2013, Mcdonalds, 123 burger st, NY, NY 12345.
jun 2013-jun 2015, wendys, 234 frosty st, ny, ny, 12346.
jun 2015-oct 2015, unemployed.
oct 2015-mar 2020, google, 345 gucci st, silicon valley, ca, 23456.
mar 2020-present, unemployed.

your residence history should kind of look like that, if your residence from oct 2015-mar 2020 isn't in California well then they're gonna be like lol so how did you work at google. keep in mind you can put in comments for each entry to clarify or add additional info for them, especially if you forgot or don't remember where you worked at

for family you're gonna need their birthdays, place of births, current addresses. if you have a lot of siblings (including half/step) you need to list them all. if they were born in a diff country have a current address in the us, you will need proof that they are legal. itll ask you for their visa or green card or passport #. at least for the military, they didnt care if family was illegal. i put in a girl that got a top secret clearance but her parents were illegal as fuck, they didnt get deported or anything so that might be the case here as well. the only time where I can see this might be a problem is if you are Chinese, Iranian, Russian, etc. if you're Mexican or something like that its all good

if you dont have their current address, then put their last known address and in the comments put this is the last known address for my dad/mom/sibling cause we dont talk anymore. remember you can put stuff in the comments for stuff you dont know. they only ask for mom/dad (step, bio, in law), siblings (bio, step, half), your kids, no aunts uncles grandparents stuff like that

if you travel outside of the us a lot you will need the dates in the format i listed above and estimated dates for the last 7 years

so oct 2015-nov 2015, mexico, reason for travel: hookers no blow
dec 2019-feb 2020, france, tourism
feb 2020-apr 2020, italy, visit family.

Last edited:
example for how you should kind of have your work/employment history set up so filling out the sf86 is easier when the time comes cuz this is what itll look like on the form:

your residence history should kind of look like that, if your residence from oct 2015-mar 2020 isn't in California well then they're gonna be like lol so how did you work at google. keep in mind you can put in comments for each entry to clarify or add additional info for them, especially if you forgot or don't remember where you worked at

for family you're gonna need their birthdays, place of births, current addresses. if you have a lot of siblings (including half/step) you need to list them all. if they were born in a diff country have a current address in the us, you will need proof that they are legal. itll ask you for their visa or green card or passport #. at least for the military, they didnt care if family was illegal. i put in a girl that got a top secret clearance but her parents were illegal as fuck, they didnt get deported or anything so that might be the case here as well.

if you dont have their current address, then put their last known address and in the comments put this is the last known address for my dad/mom/sibling cause we dont talk anymore. remember you can put stuff in the comments for stuff you dont know. they only ask for mom/dad (step, bio, in law), siblings (bio, step, half), your kids, no aunts uncles grandparents stuff like that

if you travel outside of the us a lot you will need the dates in the format i listed above and estimated dates for the last 7 years

Great info! Today is my day off work so I’m compiling all of this today as well as doctors visits/hospitalizations and prescriptions I’ve taken. Glad to see we don’t need exact dates of employment!

for family you're gonna need their birthdays, place of births, current addresses. if you have a lot of siblings (including half/step) you need to list them all. if they were born in a diff country have a current address in the us, you will need proof that they are legal. itll ask you for their visa or green card or passport #. at least for the military, they didnt care if family was illegal. i put in a girl that got a top secret clearance but her parents were illegal as fuck, they didnt get deported or anything so that might be the case here as well. the only time where I can see this might be a problem is if you are Chinese, Iranian, Russian, etc. if you're Mexican or something like that its all good

Thank you this is a big help. How seriously do they take the accuracy of the work history? i dont remember the exact months of certain jobs 6-10 years ago when i got hired or left (i know you can put estimate box). Do they send the letters to EVERY employer in the last 10? Also is e eqip something we have to fill out before or after the CIL?

Thank you this is a big help. How seriously do they take the accuracy of the work history? i dont remember the exact months of certain jobs 6-10 years ago when i got hired or left (i know you can put estimate box). Do they send the letters to EVERY employer in the last 10? Also is e eqip something we have to fill out before or after the CIL?
i dont know, im in the same boat as you haha I'm just giving my experience with how to fill out the sf 86. I'm pretty sure the eqip is the actual system itself that they give you a username/password for. once you log in to eqip thats how you fill out the actual form

So I got the TOL on Friday and turned in the acceptance form the same day. What's the next step? I'm so pumped
Next step is receiving an email confirming they got your info. Which they have a 14 day window to do so. When you receive it, it’ll give you information on what’s next.

As a heads up I spent yesterday calling the corporate hrs of all the places I worked. They gave me the first day I started and last day right over the phone.

Alright, let‘s quit over thinking this. CIL will get here when it gets here. If you haven’t got a confirmation email, do what the TOL says. Quit comparing and speculating. Look up FAQs before you ask a question and let’s get back on track here.

If Trump can beat COVID in 2 maybe 3 days (no ones ever done this before and probably won’t ever do it again. Chinese virus is nothing to be afraid of) we all can get through this process without being repetitive and redundant.

Alright, let‘s quit over thinking this. CIL will get here when it gets here. If you haven’t got a confirmation email, do what the TOL says. Quit comparing and speculating. Look up FAQs before you ask a question and let’s get back on track here.

If Trump can beat COVID in 2 maybe 3 days (no ones ever done this before and probably won’t ever do it again. Chinese virus is nothing to be afraid of) we all can get through this process without being repetitive and redundant.
Don’t tell me what to do Biden Jr.

haha that Trump comment was sarcasm by the way You downvoting Donald’s... Geez tough crowd.
Unfortunately, I have family that says that stuff about him almost word for word the same as what you did, but 100% serious. It hurts me.

Yup, not really in a hurry. Just want to have everything prepared so we can submit everything asap after finally receiving it so nothing is delayed any more that it already is!

Y
Unfortunately, I have family that says that stuff about him almost word for word the same as what you did, but 100% serious. It hurts me.
Your family and unfortunately nearly half the country... nothing we can do but sit back and watch the world burn, my man.... or vote. Whatever you feel like.

since everyone is on this subject too, I sent my TOL the day of (29SEP) and got confirmation on 30SEP. I’m prior military and current DOD. The SF86 is plug and play. Sort of like the USAjobs resume builder. If you aren’t sure of something there is an explanation box where you can provide estimates. It’s not as super serious or something to be nervous about. Prepare all your info and get your ducks in a row but just don’t overthink or freak out too much about it is all I’m saying.

Back
Top Bottom