Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

I completed the Pre Employment Worksheet for the medical clearance and got a response back saying I need to complete the Substance Narrative for a Minor Consuming Alcohol I received 9 years ago. Has anyone not been passed because of this essay narrative? I am unsure of how long this needs to be or when it needs to be submitted along with all my documents (driving records - will take 10 days for them to be sent to me. I have to order the ticket from 9 years ago as well to scan it over)

TIA

I completed the Pre Employment Worksheet for the medical clearance and got a response back saying I need to complete the Substance Narrative for a Minor Consuming Alcohol I received 9 years ago. Has anyone not been passed because of this essay narrative? I am unsure of how long this needs to be or when it needs to be submitted along with all my documents (driving records - will take 10 days for them to be sent to me. I have to order the ticket from 9 years ago as well to scan it over)

TIA
I know a girl with 2 DUIs that was approved after doing a narrative

TIA
My medical got cleared last week and I had to fill out the narrative for my MIP I got 4 years ago. Just fill out everything and (in my experience thus far) you should be just fine.

TIA
I would check with your rep that you're not tier 2'd.... I was sent this substance narrative request for a minor I had after I completed my security and medical. I waited for months while my friends and people on .65 got their class dates, and finally inquired about what might be taking me so long. I was the notified I was in tier 2 processing, and that's when the process started, only after I inquired. Lost about 4 months on that. Not saying you are tier 2'd, but it might be wise to check.

got his email yesterday, anyone have any advice on how and where I can get this information theyre asking for?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210113-093019_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20210113-093019_Gmail.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 178
got his email yesterday, anyone have any advice on how and where I can get this information theyre asking for?
I would suggest calling up your primary care physician if you have one. Tell them you need an exercise stress test and a 24-hour Holter monitor for employment as an ATC. They might be able to refer you to a cardiologist to get the exams done. Otherwise, I would call cardiologist offices in your area and tell them what you need. The 24-hour Holter monitor seems to kind of be like an all-day EKG which is used when EKG results are unclear or if there is something of concern. If all else fails, call the number they gave you in the email and ask for guidance. Might not even hurt to reach out to your HR POC. Just my two cents.

didn't they medically clear you already? they contacted me just a week after my medical needing additional info from that day of exam.
family doctor just ask by calling or of course cardiologist can get it taken care of and they will understand you need it done in timely manner.

didn't they medically clear you already? they contacted me just a week after my medical needing additional info from that day of exam.
family doctor just ask by calling or of course cardiologist can get it taken care of and they will understand you need it done in timely manner.
Yes, i got an email a few weeks back saying i was cleared and then received this email yesterday...reason why im confused lol maybe they missed something.

Received my CIL 1/6/2021, Had to tell my HR rep that I couldn't do my fingerprints within 10 days bc I also tested positive for COVID that day and am under a 10 day quarantine.... I already called around for where I can get my finger prints done, and scheduled my MMPI with the closest tracon to my home. Trying to go ahead and schedule my medical but I haven't received any info from the Aerospace Medicine Office. Is this because I haven't been able to do my finger prints? Granted it does say "receive within 14 days" and it has only been 8. Also I haven't been able to start e-Qip bc they told me to wait until after my finger prints are done. What all specifically have y'all needed for that?

Thanks in advance everyone!!

When you did your EKG at your physical, did the doc make any comments on it? Or did they just go about their business and didn’t say anything? This seems like an annoying inconvenience and I’m sorry they’re making you pay for all of this too. Also weird how someone called and said you were cleared? Maybe that was the mistake? I don’t think you’re the only one on here who got a medically cleared call/notice when they hadn’t taken the MMPI yet. I was always under the impression MMPI is apart of medical so how could they clear you if that isn’t done? Keep us updated and hang in there!

When you did your EKG at your physical, did the doc make any comments on it? Or did they just go about their business and didn’t say anything? This seems like an annoying inconvenience and I’m sorry they’re making you pay for all of this too. Also weird how someone called and said you were cleared? Maybe that was the mistake? I don’t think you’re the only one on here who got a medically cleared call/notice when they hadn’t taken the MMPI yet. I was always under the impression MMPI is apart of medical so how could they clear you if that isn’t done? Keep us updated and hang in there!
yeah the doc said everything looked fine and said that its weird they asked for an EKG because im so young, definitely was not expecting to hear back a month later saying they needed that info. Its going to cost a pretty penny, i called around earlier to try to schedule it and its gonna run me almost $500 for both :(

Received my CIL 1/6/2021, Had to tell my HR rep that I couldn't do my fingerprints within 10 days bc I also tested positive for COVID that day and am under a 10 day quarantine.... I already called around for where I can get my finger prints done, and scheduled my MMPI with the closest tracon to my home. Trying to go ahead and schedule my medical but I haven't received any info from the Aerospace Medicine Office. Is this because I haven't been able to do my finger prints? Granted it does say "receive within 14 days" and it has only been 8. Also I haven't been able to start e-Qip bc they told me to wait until after my finger prints are done. What all specifically have y'all needed for that?

Thanks in advance everyone!!
The medical portion of my CIL seemed to be an automated email sent out which arrived in my inbox piggybacked to the original CIL like 5 hours later. You should get the medical independent of the status of your fingerprints. I'd follow the rules attached to the original CIL for what to do if you don't expect the medical within a certain time period. Sounds like you've got a few days left for when they could send it before you should email them.

As for the e-qip, the security POC needs the fingerprint cards and 1631 before the follow up email with e-qip is sent.

yeah the doc said everything looked fine and said that its weird they asked for an EKG because im so young, definitely was not expecting to hear back a month later saying they needed that info. Its going to cost a pretty penny, i called around earlier to try to schedule it and its gonna run me almost $500 for both :(
Wow, sorry you are facing that inconvenience. Definitely unfortunate for sure.
Does this mean just the basics course is online? And that you would still have to go to the Academy after completing the basics?
Yes

In the email it said a review of your “repeat EKG” you only took one at your physical correct? Maybe they sent this email to the wrong person? They did send CILs to wrong people. I’d be calling/emailing my rep like crazy and raising hell. Especially if you got an all clear for medical already. No way am I bending over just yet and paying 5 hundy out of my pocket without making sure they didn’t screw something up first.

I would call them and make sure it wasnt a mistake you got that letter before you hand out money.

Hey if you’re still waiting on your EODs Like this pls, I want to see how many of us are still waiting.
I’m still waiting on my EODs as well. My HR rep, KH emailed me back, confirming that I’m still on track and in process and that I’m set to receive them this month. Definitely reach out to your HR rep just to confirm! Fingers crossed ?? we’ll receive them soon!

Back
Top Bottom