Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Was 146/82 at my medical. The nurse said that’s all I needed to pass. Can anyone confirm that?
mine was up and they sent me form to take to family dr which of course i got it marked off right away. wasn't a big deal. I'm sure a lot of people have elevated BP when at dr office. which i'm sure they realize that! But what do they expect when you have to balance current job with another job process lol

My husband is currently in the process. When did you take your MMPI how long after did you get Medical physical and drug test? Husband is getting his fingerprints Sat. MMPI is the 27th.
All my dates are in my signature. If you're on mobile, turn your phone sideways and everyone's signature will appear. Quite a few of us have the dates there so everyone can compare timelines. :)

mine was up and they sent me form to take to family dr which of course i got it marked off right away. wasn't a big deal. I'm sure a lot of people have elevated BP when at dr office. which i'm sure they realize that! But what do they expect when you have to balance current job with another job process lol
That’s what I’m saying. My stress levels throughout this process have been at an all time high. It makes me feel better that they give you a chance to correct it. Did medical reach out to you and notify you to take that form?

That’s what I’m saying. My stress levels throughout this process have been at an all time high. It makes me feel better that they give you a chance to correct it. Did medical reach out to you and notify you to take that form?
Yeah! was about a week from that time of exam, i heard back from them. Best thing to do is have your own monitor i recommend Lazle brand with recordings/history and check it morning/night for your own good and go with that with your primary if comes down to that.

I called Farmingdale a few weeks ago and she told me I was on the waiting list but I might as well contact other places because it’s gonna be a while.
I would call them back to follow up and/or call other places. I was told I was on a waitlist (at a different facility) and let weeks pass before I called them to follow up (wasted time). When I did they scheduled me right away. If they hadn't I would have called all the surrounding locations. If it is in your control, do what you can to make it happen sooner than later because there is already so much waiting that isn't in your control.

Was 146/82 at my medical. The nurse said that’s all I needed to pass. Can anyone confirm that?
If it makes you feel a little more at ease, they took mine after making me wait over an hour to use the bathroom (while letting others go who came in after me), then shoving me inside a box not wide enough for my shoulders, so short I had to tuck my feet under the chair, and completely dark. With that said I'm neither claustrophobic or afraid of the dark, but they had a hard time figuring out why my blood pressure was high - and I've been on meds for quite a few years.

What is Tier 2? What consists of MMPI? My husband goes on 27th :(
Its for failing the MMPI. Either for having too many red flags based on your answers or them thinking you're trying to game the system by putting yourself in a good light. They make you see a shrink to make sure you're not crazy and usually retake the MMPI. You just have to wait awhile (months) to get an email from the person whose in charge of Tier 2. My best advice is just be honest on the MMPI, and be consistent because many questions will be the same just in a different wording.

Has anyone emailed medical to find out about your status? I’m about to hit the 45 days since my appointment and wanted to reach out and see what’s up with my medical clearance. I emailed the [email protected] email that my medical paperwork came from, but haven’t heard back yet. Was wondering if there was a separate email I’m supposed to email instead. That’s the only one I’ve gotten communication from.

Has anyone emailed medical to find out about your status? I’m about to hit the 45 days since my appointment and wanted to reach out and see what’s up with my medical clearance. I emailed the [email protected] email that my medical paperwork came from, but haven’t heard back yet. Was wondering if there was a separate email I’m supposed to email instead. That’s the only one I’ve gotten communication from.
If you have a medical analyst that ever requested additional info, they will respond very quickly. I was unfortunately put into Tier 2 because of my MMPI when inquiring on my status but let me know everything on my medical looked fine and would clear pending Tier 2. The 9-agl emails take forever to respond so if you don't have a medical POC, try contacting your HR rep.

Getting tier 2’d is also my fear ? I took mine January 4th so I’m just praying I get the all clear soon. Then I can wait a lot more patiently until I get an FOL lol. Every time someone posts that they got tier 2’d I freak out a little bit ??
what is a Tier 2??

If you have a medical analyst that ever requested additional info, they will respond very quickly. I was unfortunately put into Tier 2 because of my MMPI when inquiring on my status but let me know everything on my medical looked fine and would clear pending Tier 2. The 9-agl emails take forever to respond so if you don't have a medical POC, try contacting your HR rep.
My hr rep told me to try the e-mail. She stated she couldn't pass the information because it was medical. They are probably just behind. They seem to clear groups at a time.

I can’t get a hold of my HR rep so that’s why I’m contacting them ? and yeah, they haven’t requested any additional info so I don’t have a medical analyst. Oh well. I’ll hear something eventually I guess!

I would call them back to follow up and/or call other places. I was told I was on a waitlist (at a different facility) and let weeks pass before I called them to follow up (wasted time). When I did they scheduled me right away. If they hadn't I would have called all the surrounding locations. If it is in your control, do what you can to make it happen sooner than later because there is already so much waiting that isn't in your control.

Yea I actually called Poughkeepsie today and the guy said I should be taking the MMPI in February. I’ll call Farmingdale back and see if they got a spot sooner. The way the Farmingdale worded it though, made it seem like I wasn’t “priority” to take the MMPI. Like those emails some people got.

All my dates are in my signature. If you're on mobile, turn your phone sideways and everyone's signature will appear. Quite a few of us have the dates there so everyone can compare timelines. :)
How long after MMPI and Fingerprints did you find out you were cleared and got FOL? :)

Back
Top Bottom