Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

You’re waiting for your medical clearance from someone who isn’t your HR or security rep
So you think I have security clearance? My Medical POC emailed me last week saying that she has not seen my MMPI results ; but she will reach out and see if they are able to provide her with any information.

Nice! I have mine scheduled for tomorrow! What was your favorite part? ??
It wasn't bad at all. The proctor was really friendly, gave me a dictionary if I need to look up the meaning of some words.
Overall it was like a personality test like we took in ATSA, just a little longer.

I was told the PA was still working on my file before it would be sent to the flight surgeon. Anybody know what that means?

My Medical POC said that my MMPI-2 results were in and I did not need to complete the Tier II process.
I am not one to assume but I feel like that’s concrete evidence that if your file is sent to the Flight Surgeon then that means your MMPI is good. I’ve just been patiently (nice word) waiting for an email saying I cleared the MMPI/Medical but the last I’ve heard, my file is with the flight surgeon.

I am not one to assume but I feel like that’s concrete evidence that if your file is sent to the Flight Surgeon then that means your MMPI is good. I’ve just been patiently (nice word) waiting for an email saying I cleared the MMPI/Medical but the last I’ve heard, my file is with the flight surgeon.
I agree as well.

My file was with FS for review and then I got notified for tier 2

Back
Top Bottom