Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Definitely dont recommend doing that. I feel its important to build those relationships with your classmates in basics instead of being the new guy across the street who pops in randonly and its good review. Plus its not like you have to go to OKC for basics anymore, so why not sit at home and get paid instead of not??? Just my thoughts
Same. As a CTI grad while in school they highly suggested us not to skip basics as it’s easy information and a refresher. Food for thought

I am finally on the cleared list of applicants ?????? DF told me im looking at an early fall date.
DF is my rep too. She’s very nice and helpful if you can get her to answer you. If anybody has trouble contacting her just keep emailing her. She told me that my emails were getting sent to her spam folder.

Not really, we all received TOL's on 9/29 lol. They assign dates in order of the date they received your clearances. You may be waiting a few more months depending on when HR receives your clearances.
Copy that, I also did my MMPI and medical in that December time period and cleared fully in late January but yes understood it’s by clearances.

DF is my rep too. She’s very nice and helpful if you can get her to answer you. If anybody has trouble contacting her just keep emailing her. She told me that my emails were getting sent to her spam
I was notified through email as of early March. Actual full clearance could have been weeks before.
Interesting . I was cleared feb 3 with the declination of basics . Assuming I’ll just be popped onto one of your guys academy classes.

Back
Top Bottom