Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

1. Start Date: 11/18/2021

a. If this date is acceptable, please reply stating you accept this date.

i. If accepted, you will be virtually onboarded.

ii. You will receive your salary but not per diem. Per diem would become available once you physically report for the Academy training at a later date.

iii. You cannot be dual employed. You cannot receive paid leave from the FAA and have another job.

iv. You must obtain the free app, Zoom which will be used for virtual onboarding.

b. If you are no longer interested in this position, please reply stating such and you will be removed from the hiring process.

2. Series & Option: 2152-Enroute

3. Duty Location: Oklahoma City, OK

4. Projected in-person Academy dates: 12/23/2021
I love how we get to start 2 days before Christmas! Nothing but the best from the FAA!

I usually have contact with CS, but just received this from RK. I cleared around March 23.

1. Start Date: November 1, 2021

a. If this date is acceptable, please reply stating you accept this date.

i. If accepted, you will be virtually onboarded.

ii. You will receive your salary but not per diem. Per diem would become available once you physically report for the Academy training at a later date.

iii. You cannot be dual employed. You cannot receive paid leave from the FAA and have another job.

iv. You must obtain the free app, Zoom which will be used for virtual onboarding.

b. If you are no longer interested in this position, please reply stating such and you will be removed from the hiring process.

2. Series & Option: 2152 ATCS Trainee, Enroute

3. Duty Location: Oklahoma City, OK (after successfully completing AT Basics virtual class)

4. Projected in-person Academy dates: December 7, 2021 – March 3, 2022

Edit:

Last edited:
Very stupid question that I've looked up before but need it put in idiot terms but what's the main difference between en-route and terminal and which ones go to which centers/towers?

Back
Top Bottom