Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Just got my start date in email form! 11/18 virtual, 12/23 in person.
I cleared in late March/early April.
I'm surprised they're starting right before Christmas instead of right after but it is what it is
If this is for EnRoute then you're in my class! You gotta love the governments timing!

Soooo has anybody else had to retake a drug test because it is diluted? What happens if the retake is diluted?

Soooo has anybody else had to retake a drug test because it is diluted? What happens if the retake is diluted?
I did, I just rescheduled and pissed in a cup again. don't drink as much water before hand next time. i had some apple juice so so my sample wasn't crystal clear

Received a new FOL (for COVID) to sign from KH. They aren't my normal HR person. Anyone know if they are stepping in for CS because I cannot get ahold of CS?

Received a new FOL (for COVID) to sign from KH. They aren't my normal HR person. Anyone know if they are stepping in for CS because I cannot get ahold of CS?
I am also wondering about CS. I am from the 2019 bid and was tier 2. I finally cleared back in early August. The last contact I have had with CS was December of 2019 and have tried contacting her since clearing with no response. Any ideas on what to do?

Back
Top Bottom