Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Judging from past posts, usually like right after you're "fully cleared" within the same week or the week after. But my email was basically saying my Tier 2 recommendation was passed along to my medical program analyst, to which prior people that had Tier 2 said that email means you passed T2. You don't get the fully cleared email until the flight surgeon signs off I believe for your medical of which tier 2 is apart of and thats when youll be looking for the drug test refresh. But I'll keep you in the loop

Got my drug test refresher scheduled for next week! So to those that were asking, the drug testing people reach out to you pretty much the day of or the day after you clear Tier 2.
How confident are you that getting that email means you passed Tier 2? Because I just got that email on Friday lol

I have To defer my date and I’m wondering when you replied to the email unable to make that start date work how quickly did your rep get back to you with new dates? And was she fairly understanding?
It really depends on the reason for which you are delaying. I got about a month delay for my college graduation but also I talked about that with my HR long before i got start date.

2fast4yu I feel like I’ve been following your progress the most and I hope you continue to post throughout your time at the academy. I’ve learned a lot from the questions you’ve been asking and I hope you succeed

2fast4yu I feel like I’ve been following your progress the most and I hope you continue to post throughout your time at the academy. I’ve learned a lot from the questions you’ve been asking and I hope you succeed

Thank you, I’m glad someone other than myself is benefiting from my inquiries. Feel free to ask me any questions, just got my iPad today and access to the curriculum, it’s about 8-10 pdfs for the studying portion and they’re about 45 pages a piece. Very interesting reads so far.

Thanks for the heads up lol it’s great to know what I’ll be getting myself into, hopefully sooner then later. Are the pdfs easy to digest? I’m someone who is completely off the street and I have zero experience with ATC or anything aviation related but I do tend to pick up on things quickly.

Thanks for the heads up lol it’s great to know what I’ll be getting myself into, hopefully sooner then later. Are the pdfs easy to digest? I’m someone who is completely off the street and I have zero experience with ATC or anything aviation related but I do tend to pick up on things quickly.
Remember those psychology textbooks back in high school? It’s similar to that. No prior knowledge or experience myself. The book so far gives general information, history, and definitions of the work we’ll be doing. I think it’s a good read as long as you find the material interesting.

Remember those psychology textbooks back in high school? It’s similar to that. No prior knowledge or experience myself. The book so far gives general information, history, and definitions of the work we’ll be doing. I think it’s a good read as long as you find the material interesting.
Ah ok that’s good to know, thank you!

Has anyone bought the study guides here lately? About to enter basics and want as much chance of doing well as I can get.
Got it when I went through initial tower last year. Was helpful to have a easy to read summary of all the material covered in class, and having the practice questions was worth it too IMO. Plus it helps support this site

Cleared tier 2 and my drug test 2 weeks ago…I was told my file is going to the Fligh Surgeon for final signature. Medical said then she’ll give me my clearance. Anyone in the eastern (NY area) know how long this last process will be.

I thought it would be 2-4 months until class starts ? i'm a week in my drug refresher, so if that is the case fun times!
It’s wierd my friend from tier 2 had his drug refresh and then boom class date in a week. Today I was told my drug refresh cleared. Tier 2 was cleared and my file is sent to flight surgeon for final signature and they are backlogged.

Back
Top Bottom