Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Are you a CTI grad? If so, message me and I’ll send you the link. They get mad when we publicly post the link to that group on here because they get a million join requests of people who are not CTI grads ?
I am not a CTI Grad, Got picked up from the open bid this year.

Pool 1, Q, no TOL yet.. my app still says Referred... anyone else in the same spot? Should I keep my hopes up? Or forget about it?
The FAA has publicly stated that they’ve never hired from the Q band. It’ll say referred until right before the next bid opens. You never know, but it’s an extremely slim chance that you’d get one.

The FAA has publicly stated that they’ve never hired from the Q band. It’ll say referred until right before the next bid opens. You never know, but it’s an extremely slim chance that you’d get one.
Where is this FAA public statement from? I've absolutely seen people just q get hired?

The past bids, no one was offered a TOL with a Q or WQ score. This bid, WQ scores have received a TOL, so anything is possible.

I know, just a pretty bold statement to say the FAA came out saying they don’t hire from the Q section. Must have really heard about the FAA testifying to congress about how they really hire.

I know, just a pretty bold statement to say the FAA came out saying they don’t hire from the Q section. Must have really heard about the FAA testifying to congress about how they really hire.
It was stated by the admin in our cti group. They have contacted the FAA before. I didn’t say it wasn’t possible, I just said they haven’t in the past and you never know, it could happen. Just was saying that they haven’t previously is what we were told. I’ll say it again, it’s possible. Just was relaying what I was told from an extremely reliable source who is always in touch with the FAA regarding hiring data ??‍♀️

It was stated by the admin in our cti group. They have contacted the FAA before. I didn’t say it wasn’t possible, I just said they haven’t in the past and you never know, it could happen. Just was saying that they haven’t previously is what we were told. I’ll say it again, it’s possible. Just was relaying what I was told from an extremely reliable source who is always in touch with the FAA regarding hiring data ??‍♀️
"Extremely reliable" lol.

You might wanna just keep the information your “extremely reliable” source tells you between you two.

Back
Top Bottom