Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

I know this question has been asked before but I can’t find the answer. I thought I knew who my HR rep was but looking at it again it looks like I confused my HR rep for a building. Where on the TOL do I find that info?

I know this question has been asked before but I can’t find the answer. I thought I knew who my HR rep was but looking at it again it looks like I confused my HR rep for a building. Where on the TOL do I find that info?
Never mind my dumbass found it. Anyways hopefully we get going soon. As I get ready this morning for a miserable job it’s moments like this that give me hope that this process might not be as long as I think haha

Never mind my dumbass found it. Anyways hopefully we get going soon. As I get ready this morning for a miserable job it’s moments like this that give me hope that this process might not be as long as I think haha
As someone waiting from the 2019 bid I feel you. Unfortunately I estimate you've got at least 6-12 more months. Hang in there.

The fact that people are receiving CILs makes me so nervous now since I still haven’t received my EODs yet. I’ve been trying to be patient but I don’t want to be forgotten either!! Lol. I’ll just go back to refreshing my emails.
If you received a TOL you will get the EDOs and CIL, you just need to be patient. HR can only process so many people at one time. Medical and background can only handle so many people at one time. And only limited facilities are currently offering the MMPI. There is zero reason to be nervous, just be patient.

If it makes you feel better I emailed my HR rep to make sure they didn’t need anything else from me and said “The next step would be for you to receive an email to complete documents. We have not executed that step for your group yet”.
Exactly what my HR rep said to me back in October.

Back
Top Bottom