Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Can anyone more knowledgeable or experienced explain the CIL process?

What do we have 60 days to do? I currently live outside of the US, would that affect me in any way? Am I able to complete everything required at the facilities in one swoop, or will I have to make multiple trips?

Y'all really don't understand this connection I'm feeling with the Universe right now. Congrats!
Last week I said all I wanted for my bday was a CIL

That day is today and I’m patiently refreshing my email every 15 minutes for it. I need that connection too ?

What do we have 60 days to do? I currently live outside of the US, would that affect me in any way? Am I able to complete everything required at the facilities in one swoop, or will I have to make multiple trips?
The FAQ is your friend

It doesn’t matter. They aren’t given out in any order regarding your POC.
I know, I’m just curious.

Besides all of the paperwork, you will have to do the following:
- fingerprints
- MMPI test
- physical
- drug test

You have to schedule all of these your self. It’s dependent on where you live, but most likely this is gonna require 4 separate appointments.

Also, spend 5 minutes reading the FAQ or the multiple hiring threads. 99.99% chance any question you have has been answered before.

Back
Top Bottom