Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

I just got the same email you guys have been getting about the mmpi. it did to get everything else done and then try at a later date and were not priority etc...

If I schedule MMPI at one location, am I able to change the location should it become available later? I would prefer to schedule in Houston, but no one has been responding to calls or emails. It's my 10th day today and don't want to miss the deadline, but I do want to keep trying to be scheduled for here instead of making a day trip.

If I schedule MMPI at one location, am I able to change the location should it become available later? I would prefer to schedule in Houston, but no one has been responding to calls or emails. It's my 10th day today and don't want to miss the deadline, but I do want to keep trying to be scheduled for here instead of making a day trip.
I just got an email from the proctor in houston theyre not doing our MMPI for this bid until we finish everything else on our CIL. they said prior bids are priority rt now. I was scheduled for the 8th with ML. I wouldn't worry about the 10 day deadline.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201203-112130_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20201203-112130_Gmail.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 37
I got my MMPI done last week because I contacted every facility within a 300 mile radius of me

If the proctors in your area are saying you're not a priority and you're cool with it then go ahead and wait

If you're not cool with it then go to the excel sheet and start making phone calls with places that are farther out

As far as I know my MMPI in Burbank is still a go for tomorrow... I’m def not priority either. I agree with Mr. Dingaling up there. Keep calling outside your radius. Closed mouths don’t get fed.

I have TH just got my EODS. But the two emails I got have a bunch of 0 and 9's in some type of code and there is no additional links in the email anyone have this same thing?

I have TH just got my EODS. But the two emails I got have a bunch of 0 and 9's in some type of code and there is no additional links in the email anyone have this same thing?
Whoops open it in a labtop. Not phone. If anyone cares I'm BQ pool 2 from Florida.

SoCal here

MMPI ✓
Fingerprints ✓
EQIP ✓
Waiting on Medxpress
Medical Exam next week

Seems like I might be in the minority with the amount of things I have done.
Right there with ya, but my medical is done. Just need to redo my expired drug screen. I was actually able to complete everything for a different bid that I knew I'd likely be declining just to get it all done ahead of time. Worked out pretty well even though I'm sure I'll just be waiting with everyone else lol.

Last edited:
Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving.

So-Cal guy here. Only waiting on E-Qip, Drug Screen, and Physical. Physical and Drug Screen are next week. Not sure whats up with the E-Qip

For the CIL, when it asks to list any drugs or medication you’ve taken, would it be unwise to put down Advil and Tylenol or is that a non worry? Just super paranoid to not get disqualified

For the CIL, when it asks to list any drugs or medication you’ve taken, would it be unwise to put down Advil and Tylenol or is that a non worry? Just super paranoid to not get disqualified
They're not a disqualifier as long as you're not abusing them. But I only listed OTC medications for seasonal colds etc

Washington state

MMPI ✔️
AME✔️
Fingerprints✔️
E-qip✔️
Drug test on Saturday which will be the last thing I have to do then more waiting on a FOL ??
Jealous! I’m getting fingerprinted in the morning. Do you remember what address you used to fill out the card in the box that says “employer and address”? Or do I just leave it blank? Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 13
Back
Top Bottom