Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

You shoulda saw my face. I felt my reading comprehension drop out of my head until I hit next.

For every other SoCal/Cali peeps. Gavy Newsome is gonna shut us down again for 3 weeks at least. Anyone think this is gonna screw over our medical/fingerprint/drug test stuff? I’m reading into his stay at home order to try and see if it will.

I may fly home to Ohio and finish all this stuff, honestly
I’m in Ohio. What part? If it’s cleveland, our mmpi proctor is out on quarantine leave and then once she gets back on December 10th she’s going to schedule us and there are a lot of us waiting now so it might be about the same wait

I’m in Ohio. What part? If it’s cleveland, our mmpi proctor is out on quarantine leave and then once she gets back on December 10th she’s going to schedule us and there are a lot of us waiting now so it might be about the same wait
Haha niner you’re killing me! I took the MMPI today, remember? ?

This would just be for my medical appt and whatever else I can’t get done if the stay at home order here screws that up and yes, Cleveland area!

Haha niner you’re killing me! I took the MMPI today, remember? ?

This would just be for my medical appt and whatever else I can’t get done if the stay at home order here screws that up and yes, Cleveland area!
Ahhh sorry I’m at work so I didn’t pay attention to your name when I read that ???? that’s embarrassing. I gotcha. If you do come, I can recommend an AME that’s on the list for you! My friends and I all go to him and he’s super easy going and awesome! Let me know if you decide to. DeWine may shut us down though too lol

Ahhh sorry I’m at work so I didn’t pay attention to your name when I read that ???? that’s embarrassing. I gotcha. If you do come, I can recommend an AME that’s on the list for you! My friends and I all go to him and he’s super easy going and awesome! Let me know if you decide to. DeWine may shut us down though too lol
Who's the AME?

Steinhauser! He has 3 offices in Stow, Ashland, and Elyria. I see him at his Stow location. I went through the CTI program at Kent and all my pilot friends used him and recommended him so I scheduled with him!
I am at Kent State too! but not graduating till remember 2021. I might leave a semester early if I get a date for the academy.

Why is that???

i did it there just fine

Literally just got home from there. It went fine.

there was one question, no matter how many times I read it, made no sense to me. So I guessed but in terms of the actual facility and test it went just fine.
It’s not anything a tester can do, I had done my MMPI there and the proctor had messed up submitting my MMPI by misspelling my name in the system and it delayed me 6 months...

It really isn’t a big deal if you have an easy/common name, but 6 months... I’m in the FAA now, but I could’ve been certified by now if it wasn’t for that.

I’m currently a restaurant general manager and am one appointment away from finishing my CIL. My patience for the every day nonsense of people is diminishing day by day, hour by hour, and minute by minute. Lol. Repeating yourself five times to pilots is wayyy different than repeating yourself to non-aviation people, right? Right?!? RIGHT?! ??

I’m currently a restaurant general manager and am one appointment away from finishing my CIL. My patience for the every day nonsense of people is diminishing day by day, hour by hour, and minute by minute. Lol. Repeating yourself five times to pilots is wayyy different than repeating yourself to non-aviation people, right? Right?!? RIGHT?! ??
I’m a manager of a retail store and I’m with you. Can’t wait to leave ? the best part is my boss and I are like bff’s and I keep telling her, “I submitted my eqip! Watch out for that letter!” And I remind her to check the mail every few days ? thank god we have such a good relationship and she’s not pissed at me for leaving even though she’d rather me not haha she’s know since the first time I took the ATSA (this bid was my second time) that I was planning on getting out lol

lol were all on the same boat here im bartender at a really busy bar downtown Houston and only reason I haven't just said fuck it its because on my background check theyre probably going to contact them lol

I'm finishing up my E-qip and waiting for my medical appt. I've went to all the hospitals/doctors i've been to the past 10 years and collected all my medical records. In the chance that the flight surgeon requests my medical records, can I send the flight surgeon my medical records all at once or do I have to contact each office to send them in one by one? Thank you for all the help so far!

I'm finishing up my E-qip and waiting for my medical appt. I've went to all the hospitals/doctors i've been to the past 10 years and collected all my medical records. In the chance that the flight surgeon requests my medical records, can I send the flight surgeon my medical records all at once or do I have to contact each office to send them in one by one? Thank you for all the help so far!
when you do the initial pre employment thing for medical, that's where you list all your conditions you've ever had. If more paperwork is required, in my situation I had to email paperwork of a recent eye exam, so in your case, if any of your history raises eyebrows (conditions, major and some minor surgeries, etc), they will request records from just that specific office/doctor. Otherwise if you hear nothing back and get the MedExpress email, then you don't have to do anything extra.

For the medical, what do we need to take to our appointment?

I remember reading we needed to take a form, but is it the one we completed online? Do we just need the confirmation number in its place?

I have so many emails I want to make sure I don’t miss anything

I had this job back in 2015 and I have no contact info or means to reach out to any of my supervisors. The company closed in early 2019 and doesn't exist anymore. Any ideas how to navigate the supervisor contact info portion and employer address?

Just received my EODS last week. What has been the timeline so far for getting the CIL? Does anyone have a timeline with this experience in general? Lol I know that is a difficult question but thought I’d ask!

I had this job back in 2015 and I have no contact info or means to reach out to any of my supervisors. The company closed in early 2019 and doesn't exist anymore. Any ideas how to navigate the supervisor contact info portion and employer address?

There used to be a slot to put in extra info for each company you worked for. Just do your best to come up with something generic and make sure to post in the comments section or whatever that it’s closed down and you aren’t sure of exact information like that.

There used to be a slot to put in extra info for each company you worked for. Just do your best to come up with something generic and make sure to post in the comments section or whatever that it’s closed down and you aren’t sure of exact information like that.
thank you so much. Will do

Sadly no

Back
Top Bottom