Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-21-ALLSRCE-73599

So to schedule the mmpi it says something about make sure to contact the primary proctor but the tower that's literally 5 miles away from me only has a back up proctor do I really have to drive 4 hours out of my way to a place with a primary proctor?

So to schedule the mmpi it says something about make sure to contact the primary proctor but the tower that's literally 5 miles away from me only has a back up proctor do I really have to drive 4 hours out of my way to a place with a primary proctor?
No. The primary probably retired and the list wasn't updated

So you just click submit for approval and didn’t send anything to HR?
I'm gonna be honest chief I dont remember that section of the application with a crazy amount of clarity. I remember worrying about the same thing and coming to a simple solution. I did not provide additional documentation only did not enter any state tax information.

I'm gonna be honest chief I dont remember that section of the application with a crazy amount of clarity. I remember worrying about the same thing and coming to a simple solution. I did not provide additional documentation only did not enter any state tax information.
All good, my guy. I think once I submit the form, I’ll just have to file some DB form later for taxes at the academy.

Filled out the EODS forms a month ago, nothing from DF since then... Just went to check it and my EODS link is no longer working. Anyone else have issues with the link?

Was that recent? Have you heard back from the flight surgeon? How long was it after your first medical eval before they contacted you to tell you to go do an audiogram?
medical complete 03/11/22. Mmpi complete 03/18/22. Drug test complete 03/22/22. Medical reviewed and audiogram requested 03/22/22 (an hour after drug test. Pretty incredible if coincidental). Audiogram complete 03/24/22. Nothing since so no I have not heard from the flight surgeon

I tell you guys what, the closer I get to having everything completed and cleared the more anxious/excited I get to actually get my academy date. This wait was easy until I finally got my CIL and have done the final steps and gotten my clearances. Now just waiting on Medical and then the wait for a date and FOL.

Got my EODS email from RK on Thursday morning, and of course the website went down for maintenance that day and won’t be back up until Monday morning. I reached out, making sure I’d get an extension on the 5 day deadline. I’m going to do my best to complete it as soon as it comes back online, but just another thing to stress me out lol.

Got my EODS email from RK on Thursday morning, and of course the website went down for maintenance that day and won’t be back up until Monday morning. I reached out, making sure I’d get an extension on the 5 day deadline. I’m going to do my best to complete it as soon as it comes back online, but just another thing to stress me out lol.
I wouldn't be concerned. Some HR reps may not have received/seen info saying it was down, but proactively sending them an email regardless is always a good call. I also received access to EODS during the day and when I got home from work to fill it out, I got an email from my HR rep saying it would be down for 4 days. You'll be totally fine.

Just got another EODS email, which I thought was weird. I received my first EODS emails in February, they were approved in April, and I've done my e-QIP, medical, finger prints, drug test, etc. Since completing all that I've heard nothing, which I know is normal. But today, I received another EODS email welcoming me to the EODS system. I would just log in and see if anything has changed, but it's down for maintenance. Is that normal to get another EODS email? Is there a second round of EODS forms?

Just got another EODS email, which I thought was weird. I received my first EODS emails in February, they were approved in April, and I've done my e-QIP, medical, finger prints, drug test, etc. Since completing all that I've heard nothing, which I know is normal. But today, I received another EODS email welcoming me to the EODS system. I would just log in and see if anything has changed, but it's down for maintenance. Is that normal to get another EODS email? Is there a second round of EODS forms?
I also got an email, but I’m also unable to get in. I think the reason is they’re requiring us to switch to two-factor authentication, but don’t quote me on that.

I also got an email, but I’m also unable to get in. I think the reason is they’re requiring us to switch to two-factor authentication, but don’t quote me on that.

Same here. I first received my EODS email back in early May and since then have completed everything that has been requested. Since it seems like several of us seemed to have gotten similar emails, I'm curious as to whether the emails were sent in error or if, just maybe, we are all getting close to getting a class date?

Same here. I first received my EODS email back in early May and since then have completed everything that has been requested. Since it seems like several of us seemed to have gotten similar emails, I'm curious as to whether the emails were sent in error or if, just maybe, we are all getting close to getting a class date?
I have completed everything as well, just awaiting confirmation of medical clearance. Which they told me can take up to 30 days once the flight surgeon gets your file. All I was waiting on them to receive was my drug test on 6/20 which I imagine they should have had within a day or 2 when I checked in with them. Once I get my medical clearance it will just be hurry up and wait for me.

It doesn't mean you're getting close to getting a class date.

All it means is the government is requiring everyone to add an extra layer of security to their account.

It doesn't mean you're getting close to getting a class date.

All it means is the government is requiring everyone to add an extra layer of security to their account.
I presume that is just a guess considering none of our links have worked to actually comply with what you are stating.

Back
Top Bottom