Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-21-ALLSRCE-73599

Got my EODS email finally from KH. But I’m missing the other system generated emails… anyone have the same issue?

I’ve checked my junk/spam inbox, nothing in there.

Got my EODS email finally from KH. But I’m missing the other system generated emails… anyone have the same issue?

I’ve checked my junk/spam inbox, nothing in there.
They might have changed the EODS. If you are able to login and access the site from the 1 email it's fine.

They might have changed the EODS. If you are able to login and access the site from the 1 email it's fine.
I can’t login. It’s the email from my HR rep that has zero instructions on how to proceed just basic instructions on what to do when I get the other emails. I suppose all I can do is wait.

I don't think I should need to, I don't have any known/current/past medical conditions. So only thing they could need is if AME messed something up, which is always possible.
the best thing i would say is be patient. i finished medical at the end of may and for some reason medical is extremely backed up right now. i’m on week 8 (may 24th drug). and i’m still waiting for clearance, and no they are not asking for more info from me. i know a couple people ahead of me at week 10 of waiting.

the best thing i would say is be patient. i finished medical at the end of may and for some reason medical is extremely backed up right now. i’m on week 8 (may 24th drug). and i’m still waiting for clearance, and no they are not asking for more info from me. i know a couple people ahead of me at week 10 of waiting.
Have you checked in at all over the course of the 8 weeks? If not, its possible you cleared and are just awaiting a class date.

Have you checked in at all over the course of the 8 weeks? If not, its possible you cleared and are just awaiting a class date.
i ask every single week if i’ve cleared. i cleared mmpi around 3 weeks after taking it and cleared security around 6 weeks. i’m on week 8 for medical and still waiting. my medical poc hates because i bother her so much about it.

i ask every single week if i’ve cleared. i cleared mmpi around 3 weeks after taking it and cleared security around 6 weeks. i’m on week 8 for medical and still waiting. my medical poc hates because i bother her so much about it.
What region are you in?

Coming up on week 15 here ?

Drug test completed yesterday. That was the last item on the "to do list". Now we wait, and let the process happen. I'm so excited but also so scared to actually be doing this and being so close to my dream! Part of me hopes that the wait for a FOL won't be too long. But another part of me is saying "It's ok if I have to wait awhile. Enjoy the normalcy while I still can."

Just got my fingerprinting email.. anyone know more about getting fingerprints done? Doesn’t seem like there’s a lot of direction.. just “go get your prints done”. Do I just call the local PD?

Just got my fingerprinting email.. anyone know more about getting fingerprints done? Doesn’t seem like there’s a lot of direction.. just “go get your prints done”. Do I just call the local PD?
Yeah call the PD in your town/city to make an appointment or they will tell you if you can walk in.

My local pd has like 6 officers so I had to go to the sheriff's office
When I had to get mine done, my PD didn’t offer this. They recommended a employment services place that did drug screens, workers comp, etc. but they also did fingerprinting. I think it was $20 or so.

Back
Top Bottom