Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-21-ALLSRCE-73599

Last name F. BQ. Got it. What's the next update I can give my boss? Assume I pass MMPI with no issues. Am I safe to stay I can stay in my job for 6 months?
Don't assume anything about the MMPI. I thought I was clear also. Got my TOL 10/20 and I still haven't had a Tier 2 appointment yet.

Thanks, bro! Hbu? Still waiting?

If I were you, I wouldn't say anything til you get a class date.
Don't assume anything about the MMPI. I thought I was clear also. Got my TOL 10/20 and I still haven't had a Tier 2 appointment yet.
I’d say you’re good to preemptively move to OKC lol
You guys all misunderstand. I'm very straight forward with my boss. I have projects that last months so I like to keep him updated. And by communicating I'll have a job to come back to should I not pass OKC.

Also that's horrible advice to not say anything until you get a class date lol. Horrible

You guys all misunderstand. I'm very straight forward with my boss. I have projects that last months so I like to keep him updated. And by communicating I'll have a job should I not pass OKC.
I’d say just be open, let them know about the process / possibilities etc. Im only messing

You guys all misunderstand. I'm very straight forward with my boss. I have projects that last months so I like to keep him updated. And by communicating I'll have a job to come back to should I not pass OKC.
No I think that's a good thing but just giving you some insight on the Tier 2 process. If you do pass the MMPI you should be good but after the MMPI it still took some people 9 months to get a date.

No I think that's a good thing but just giving you some insight on the Tier 2 process. If you do pass the MMPI you should be good but after the MMPI it still took some people 9 months to get a date.
Right, now to go back to the origianl question, what is a WAG that I can give him? 6-9 months? (nice)

Also that's horrible advice to not say anything until you get a class date lol. Horrible
Highly doubt you'll be in basics in the next six months given the timelines for the most recent batch of TOLs and the Omicron, but ya' never know I guess.

Back
Top Bottom