Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-21-ALLSRCE-73599

Are we all just completely in the dark on this and no one truly knows? Lol
Completely in the dark. The FAA seems to change the hiring process every year and nobody ever knows what the process actually is
As unfortunate as it is, no one know. Like I said earlier, I was declined for 2020, but i'm still available from the 2019 bid according to the website so who knows. At the end of the day its apply and move on with life, hopefully you get an email and go from there. People can drive themselves crazy trying to figure out why the FAA does things the way it does....

As unfortunate as it is, no one know. Like I said earlier, I was declined for 2020, but i'm still available from the 2019 bid according to the website so who knows. At the end of the day its apply and move on with life, hopefully you get an email and go from there. People can drive themselves crazy trying to figure out why the FAA does things the way it does....
For sure. Honestly a great rule of thumb applying for any job. Pretend it never happened and keep your fingers crossed in between phases.

Wait 2 months, you won't be able to keep up. Then it will turn dry again for about a month after everyone takes their ATSA. Then its a never-ending flow of comments once the ATSA results come in.
So that means we're probably looking at the end of October/early November to schedule the ATSA? Ya, I've been off the site, just living life, waiting for the days to pass by.

I feel like this year has flown by anyway. I mean, can you believe we're already in September!? So November will be here before we know it.

I feel it in the air. It's soon.
Ron Burgundy No GIF

how long does it take from atsa email to actually taking the atsa? another 2 months or so?
Depends on when you schedule. If/when you get an ATSA invite, you’ll be given a link to schedule the test. You could possibly schedule a test within a couple weeks. The latest dates to test tend to be about 60 days from the date you receive the email, if I remember correctly.

how long does it take from atsa email to actually taking the atsa? another 2 months or so?
Yeah Sim already said, you schedule with the PSI testing center so it is somewhat dependent on the local testing facility near you. I'd say most people will be able take it within 3 weeks.

My last 2 times taking the ATSA, I took it them about 3 to 5 weeks after the email, which were one of the last dates available. September 25th email, November 2nd ATSA and April 27th email to May 22nd ATSA. You get time to take it but there is a definite stop date to test by.

My last 2 times taking the ATSA, I took it them about 3 to 5 weeks after the email, which were one of the last dates available. September 25th email, November 2nd ATSA and April 27th email to May 22nd ATSA. You get time to take it but there is a definite stop date to test by.
Last year, due to COVID, anyone who was unable to schedule their ATSA was given another opportunity to take it. I would still try to get it done as early as possible though.

ATSA emails in the next 2 weeks. If I'm wrong you can shame me.
How do you know? I was expecting to hear something by the end of October at the earliest.

Depends on when you schedule. If/when you get an ATSA invite, you’ll be given a link to schedule the test. You could possibly schedule a test within a couple weeks. The latest dates to test tend to be about 60 days from the date you receive the email, if I remember correctly.
Are ATSA results posted on a rolling basis or after everyone has taken the test?

Has anyone began ATSA prep? Or I wonder how many of you do nothing and wing it. I have heard there is only so much you can do to prepare, but that it's generally useful to do so.

Has anyone began ATSA prep? Or I wonder how many of you do nothing and wing it. I have heard there is only so much you can do to prepare, but that it's generally useful to do so.
I did a few days of jobtestprep.com's version and it helped a ton. Helps you familiarize yourself with the format and pace of the test. Would have probably scored a BQ if I practiced more quite honestly.

Back
Top Bottom