Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-21-ALLSRCE-73599

Hey everyone quick question I’m currently a tso will the process (hypothetically) be more smoother compared to a civilian since I belong to a different agency?

Hey everyone quick question I’m currently a tso will the process (hypothetically) be more smoother compared to a civilian since I belong to a different agency?
I don't think there's any hard proof of this.. But I was in a different agency prior to this job and my background check was completed much faster than my classmates. YMMV

Is it possible to age out during the hiring process before you receive your final offer? I’m currently 28 years old, in 6 months lll be 29. Naturally, I am a bit concerned given my age.

Aside from basic HR stuff like transitioning stuff over I would assume it’s not gonna be any easier or harder but who knows no one can understand this hiring process…

I also can’t get over the use of “more smoother” ?

Won’t make any difference in the selection process, and you’ll still need to go through the DOT security clearance and FAA medical clearance process like everyone else. Only difference will be if you’re hired, onboarding will be a bit more streamlined since you’ll already be set up with insurance/TSP and whatnot.

Back
Top Bottom