Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-21-ALLSRCE-73599

are you notified of a full clearance? I heard them reaching out to update your information about all required scheduled appointments is pretty much the final step and then you are placed into a que where they select you for class dates. Not sure if that info is correct but thats what ive heard
Not yet. I am in the process of MMPI and medical exam.

Just took MMPI today. I did everything I possibly could to be as honest and truthful as possible with every question. I promise I'm not a psychopath. I just hope to god I don't get thrown in Tier 2 for some silly reason. I know this has been asked a billion times, but to those with more experience with this process than me, how long until I get some results normally? Will I get notified if I pass or fail?

Just took MMPI today. I did everything I possibly could to be as honest and truthful as possible with every question. I promise I'm not a psychopath. I just hope to god I don't get thrown in Tier 2 for some silly reason. I know this has been asked a billion times, but to those with more experience with this process than me, how long until I get some results normally? Will I get notified if I pass or fail?
They don't look it until you do your medical as it is all part of the medical clearance

Oh snap. So somebody notified you that you cleared it like a week after you took it?
I emailed the general medical email, and they got back to me saying I cleared.

If you want, you can try emailing them about 1-2 weeks after you take the MMPI to ask for an update.

Generally, they’re not going to email you unless you ask them.

Took mine today. Not sure which question will throw us into Tier 2.

I was never told anything specifically about passing or failing the MMPI, just that I’d cleared the medical portion.

It’s been a month since I took mine, I did the medical like a week after, they didn’t say anything so I just sent them an email this week asking if there was any updates, the next morning I got an email stating I cleared the MMPI and that my medical was pending flight surgeon review, that same afternoon I got emailed again saying I cleared medical. If that gives any perspective

Just got my EOD emails a couple days ago, after getting confirmation of my TOL docs back at the start of February. RK.

Thought I'd leave a comment for anyone else whose been waiting this long - its still happening!

Question, on the DOT form at the very bottom where it asks "Current Organization Assigned", is it asking for my current employer? Or does it want me to say FAA?

Back
Top Bottom