FAA Reauthorization Act of 2023

Quoting the Libertarian Party Blog that uses cherry picked quotes like that's going to change my mind when reality is there are only two real parties in the US currently and for the foreseeable future.
Fwiw I’m way too lazy atm to type my usual in-depth explanation, but suffice to say nothing will change if people keep voting for “the lesser evil.” By voting Libertarian eventually enough of people will choose to take a stand that a 3rd party candidate will become viable and more attractive.

Libertarians are like house cats: absolutely convinced of their fierce independence while utterly dependent on a system they don't appreciate or understand.

Honestly think it’s really weird to support a side when there’s not even a republican nominee

There doesn’t need to be a nominee for the Republicans yet. Their goals have been clearly stated and they are harmful to the government employees that NATCA represents. This shit ain’t complicated.

There doesn’t need to be a nominee for the Republicans yet. Their goals have been clearly stated and they are harmful to the government employees that NATCA represents. This shit ain’t complicated.
How do you survive there man you guys are more conservative than Texas

Honestly think it’s really weird to support a side when there’s not even a republican nominee
Yeah, there is zero upside to this move. Ignoring the fact the Biden administration has done nothing for NATCA. On the 1,000,000,000 to 1 chance the Republican candidate looked at the NAS and thought, those people need a raise, we just ensured it would never see the light of day. Atleast wait until the anti-.gov candidate is actually the nominee.

Yeah, there is zero upside to this move. Ignoring the fact the Biden administration has done nothing for NATCA. On the 1,000,000,000 to 1 chance the Republican candidate looked at the NAS and thought, those people need a raise, we just ensured it would never see the light of day. Atleast wait until the anti-.gov candidate is actually the nominee.
A billion to one chance is still delusional.

Are there any pro gov Republican candidates? Death sentence wants to defund the police. Trump is insane and a criminal. Who else?

Its just psychotic to endorse someone before there is even a opponent. It just signals you can do anything to us and we will still vote for you. How about see if they can earn our vote? Novel idea, I know.

Its just psychotic to endorse someone before there is even a opponent. It just signals you can do anything to us and we will still vote for you. How about see if they can earn our vote? Novel idea, I know.

The individual opponent is irrelevent in this current political climate. The Republicans have made it clear what they wish to do. Who the person signing it is doesn’t matter.

The individual opponent is irrelevent in this current political climate. The Republicans have made it clear what they wish to do. Who the person signing it is doesn’t matter.
You do understand that your viewpoint is what helps make the current political climate. It's just pure tribalism.

Back
Top Bottom