Facilities transferable to regardless of current facilities staffing.

whoknew92

I remember when I first got into the agency there were a few facilities so badly staffed they were accepting cpcs from all facilities, and regardless of your current facilities staffing they would accept you.

Is that still going on? And if so which facilities are applicable?

I remember when I first got into the agency there were a few facilities so badly staffed they were accepting cpcs from all facilities, and regardless of your current facilities staffing they would accept you.

Is that still going on? And if so which facilities are applicable?
N90 and C90.... and probably Juneau and Fairbanks.

We just turned into the A80 Make A Wish Foundation so don’t be too upset by our “better” staffing.

In my area we have 29 trainees, mostly OTS, for 27 CPC’s (63 being 100%). They don’t even know how to read an ATIS or literally any rule from the .65 because the Academy is useless. I’ll take whatever they want to do to count our staffing as national average so I can ERR.

Make a wish as in you aren't washing as many trainees or you guys were just taking anyone and everyone?
Certify, certify, certify

In my area we have 29 trainees, mostly OTS, for 27 CPC’s (63 being 100%). They don’t even know how to read an ATIS or literally any rule from the .65 because the Academy is useless. I’ll take whatever they want to do to count our staffing as national average so I can ERR.
That thought works until you have to work next to some of those people for the foreseeable future. Then, maybe, just maybe they won’t keep pulling people to temp positions (SS, sup, TMU, et cetera) and your ERR facility will be high enough on the priority list for you to be released. Don’t compromise standards simply for staffing. That’s my two cents...

Back
Top Bottom