Faith in NATCA

I saw a post in the other thread about confidence in NATCA and multiple people liking the post.

What’s your faith in NATCA now and moving forward?

Hot topic issues:
- Coronavirus outbreak
- NCEPT and the temporary rules in place
- Possible Trump re-election, EO’s that can be implemented
My faith is totally in NACTA or have we forgotten the white book or the salary that you make today non gs payscale. Yes who wins the election has a lot to do with what natca can get accomplished but if you think you are better off without them you have no clue.

Our job is under direction of the president so I don’t know how you think Natca should stay out of the biggest influence of our job
Essentially it boils down to wasted PAC money. Influencing both sides of the aisle is one thing, cut a PAC check during a contentious election season where both candidates were extremely unpopular was a terrible decision in my opinion. Of course opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

Funny you bring this up this actually happened the stealing of toilet paper prior to the virus in Miami center some years ago

??? from ZNY Prior right? Went to ZMA? He was a scumbag. No one liked him I heard. Didn’t know him personally but heard a lot of crosstalk.

Last edited by a moderator:
No personal information
??? from ZNY Prior right? Went to ZMA? He was a scumbag. No one liked him I heard. Didn’t know him personally but heard a lot of crosstalk.

yes, ???. I believe he was at ZNY prior to ZMA

I don’t understand how you could not want the Union to get involved or talk politics when the next president will have a massive influence on our next contract and retirement.
I'll answer that for you.... The only people who say that type of thing are people who can't square their personal politics with that of working a union job, or come to terms that no right wing candidate will ever really be looking out for them as a worker or union member.

If these people didn't have said union job you better believe they'd have zero care for workers rights. It's a self serving justification, and that's it.

I'll answer that for you.... The only people who say that type of thing are people who can't square their personal politics with that of working a union job, or come to terms that no right wing candidate will ever really be looking out for them as a worker or union member.

If these people didn't have said union job you better believe they'd have zero care for workers rights. It's a self serving justification, and that's it.
It pains me to say this, I agree with the the Liberal ?. You have to put your personal politics aside.

I had an old RVP for the southern region as my RTF instructor. He said there's absolutely no chance he'd be a member in the union's present form. The amount of money wasted on frivolous travel (first class, all expenses paid trips by members of the NEB), insanely costly conventions, the dagger in the back of the membership that NCEPT has proven to be, and the buddy-buddy relationship that the NEB has with the FAA at direct cost to the dues paying base; all of this is just unprecedented. Never has the union asked more from its members in terms of money and used it so foolishly.

the buddy-buddy relationship that the NEB has with the FAA at direct cost to the dues paying base

They are very friendly, aren't they? You see this a lot at the local level to. FACREP just enamored that theyre friends w the ATM and couldn't dream of "going to war" with them over something like contract violations. Wouldn't want to jeopardize that special relationship or lose any of that implied power.

Agree in part but this pragmatic straight talk is a far cry from the reality. Open NATCA facebook or Twitter and see most posts are about SJW pet causes that have exactly 0.0 to do with ATC in any even remote or abstract way you can stretch it. Straight up machine party politics and falling in line. A "right winger" as you call them, could easily get on board with many things that actually have to do w the NAS.

BTW theyre looking for photgenic members to hold up a sign that says "National don't discriminate against Bikers under 6'5" who ERRed from Addison and Are expecting a child month". Greta Thunberg is supporting it so u know its super woke and will be a whose who of activists there to mingle with. She doesnt say much shes a little special but she'll let you braid her hair and you might get on the cover of one of AFL CIO's monthly newsletters. Do it as a favor to Mr Trumka? Afterwards there'll be an ice cream social w Trish and some of the "women of natca" who were prominently featured in most posts of the past several months.

greta.jpg

They are very friendly, aren't they? You see this a lot at the local level to. FACREP just enamored that theyre friends w the ATM and couldn't dream of "going to war" with them over something like contract violations. Wouldn't want to jeopardize that special relationship or lose any of that implied power.

Agree in part but this pragmatic straight talk is a far cry from the reality. Open NATCA facebook or Twitter and see most posts are about SJW pet causes that have exactly 0.0 to do with ATC in any even remote or abstract way you can stretch it. Straight up machine party politics and falling in line. A "right winger" as you call them, could easily get on board with many things that actually have to do w the NAS.

BTW theyre looking for photgenic members to hold up a sign that says "National don't discriminate against Bikers under 6'5" who ERRed from Addison and Are expecting a child month". Greta Thunberg is supporting it so u know its super woke and will be a whose who of activists there to mingle with. She doesnt say much shes a little special but she'll let you braid her hair and you might get on the cover of one of AFL CIO's monthly newsletters. Do it as a favor to Mr Trumka? Afterwards there'll be an ice cream social w Trish and some of the "women of natca" who were prominently featured in most posts of the past several months.

View attachment 3527
Well I sold the bike and I'm not too photogenic so I guess I'm good and screwed on this proposal haha

Back
Top Bottom