Government Shutdown

Senate is expected to vote today (soon) on C.R., there have been no indications of a veto or non-pass on the C.R. so likely we will have another week of funding. If anybody can do the math and tell us how many paychecks we will get if the government shuts down next week it would be greatly appreciated.

Senate is expected to vote today (soon) on C.R., there have been no indications of a veto or non-pass on the C.R. so likely we will have another week of funding. If anybody can do the math and tell us how many paychecks we will get if the government shuts down next week it would be greatly appreciated.
Full paycheck on the 15th and if it shuts down a week from Friday (tomorrow) you would get a paycheck on the 29th that may or may not be partial depending on your RDOs. If the shutdown starts on Friday the 18th, the pay period ends the 19th. If those are RDOs you’re better off than a middle week set of days off.

Full paycheck on the 15th and if it shuts down a week from Friday (tomorrow) you would get a paycheck on the 29th that may or may not be partial depending on your RDOs. If the shutdown starts on Friday the 18th, the pay period ends the 19th. If those are RDOs you’re better off than a middle week set of days off.
Sat/Sun RDO's

It's a g6, you are on an aviation forum and there's a literal song about the g6. I think we've now seen your intelligence level.

What the heck does this have to do with the shutdown
It what they are arguing about thats holding up the Rona bill that they also want to possibly add into the budget this year to get it thru, except the budget isnt going thru either. Try and keep up.

Oh and there's also a g5. As well as a g4 and a G3 and a g280. I'm sure there was (still are?) a 2 and a 1 as well at some point. You are in an aviation forum, again, try and keep up.

It what they are arguing about thats holding up the Rona bill that they also want to possibly add into the budget this year to get it thru, except the budget isnt going thru either. Try and keep up.

Oh and there's also a g5. As well as a g4 and a G3 and a g280. I'm sure there was (still are?) a 2 and a 1 as well at some point. You are in an aviation forum, again, try and keep up.
But it's in references to wealthy people I was being slightly sarcastic.

On track

Man people didn’t want to hear our whining last shut down when the economy was booming. No one is going to give a shit now lol.
^^ listen to this people. Don't go around complaining about how you aren't getting your full paychecks because those millions of americans who don't even have jobs aren't going to care.

Senators Rand Paul and Bernie Sanders have issues with the spending bill, therefore no vote on the C.R. from the senate today/tonight. Gov't on brink of shutdown.

Back
Top Bottom