Government Shutdown

Bro give us the cspan play by play
go fuck yourself middle finger GIF by IFC

Bill passed senate. Onto Trump

Recent email says we might get 1% if trump makes it happen. We were left out of the budget as it is.

Interesting note, Paul mentions getting our funding to come out of the AATF, but no mention of privatization ?.
President Paul reiterating the importance of donating to the PAC but this time to AVOID privatization???!!! What kind of 1984 sh!t is that?

I just read headlines and act like I know what I’m talking about. Can someone explain if and how Schedule F screws us?

and act like I know what I’m talking about.
So you’re an air traffic controller?
Can someone explain if and how Schedule F screws us?
It doesn’t. It impacts employees who make policy or give advice to political employees. It’s basically a way to increase the presidents power over who has a job in the federal government. It allows them to fire without cause and hire without competition for those jobs that are included in the schedule F designation.

You need pork to keep Washington functioning
Yes. Because the past few decades have shown us Washington is a well oiled machine so long as we are funneling money to the right people amiright?

That's certainly been working out well for the american public, especially of late.

Now let's make sure Kanye gets another cool 2 mill. He's contributing greatly to Covid relief.

You are an idiot.

Yes. Because the past few decades have shown us Washington is a well oiled machine so long as we are funneling money to the right people amiright?

That's certainly been working out well for the american public, especially of late.

Now let's make sure Kanye gets another cool 2 mill. He's contributing greatly to Covid relief.

You are an idiot.
I think(hope) he was being sarcastic

You are an idiot.
Yea get mad about whatever is in this bill and not a trillion dollar tax cut for the rich. Your missing the big picture

So is it signed? Need to know if I actually have to get up early tomorrow for academy zoom lol
It's signed by both the House and the Senate and AFAIK waiting to be signed by the President. A 7-day standard CR was also voted on so at the very least we have 7 more days. However, it is likely the president has already signed or will sign tomorrow, the 7-day CR is just giving him ample time to sign it. Mods lock thread until September thanks.

It's signed by both the House and the Senate and AFAIK waiting to be signed by the President. A 7-day standard CR was also voted on so at the very least we have 7 more days. However, it is likely the president has already signed or will sign tomorrow, the 7-day CR is just giving him ample time to sign it. Mods lock thread until September thanks.
It said the bill is so long that it it’s gonna take days to process all the law befor it’s signed or soemthing

Back
Top Bottom