Government Shutdown

Any word on the tax deferment payback schedule? Can't remember where I've seen it, but I've seen an additional x% over the entire year and I've seen something like an additional x% for the first x amount of pay periods. Don't know what's what.
Not confirmed but if the big budget passes it will be roughly 2% additional taken out over the whole year.

Any word on the tax deferment payback schedule? Can't remember where I've seen it, but I've seen an additional x% over the entire year and I've seen something like an additional x% for the first x amount of pay periods. Don't know what's what.
Over the next full year (Jan-Dec). Should be based on the amount they deferred in the first place, plus the regular 6.2%. Keep an eye on it.

Trump doesn’t want to sign the stimulus deal. Our funding is separate from that right?

Trump doesn’t want to sign the stimulus deal. Our funding is separate from that right?
They passed it in 2 tranches. Not sure how it’s all connected.

Weird that he’s talking about larger stimulus at the same time he pardoned his coffee boy

Obviously trumps timing sucks but the stimulus bill also sucked so I’m not sure I mind him kicking it back. Especially if our funding is in the other bill.

He’s probably just trying to distract from the fact that he just pardoned a bunch of shitheads

The bill is too large and there were a lot of concerns about nobody being able to read it in that span of time which is valid. What really dumbfounds me is the fact that year after year we are trying to secure funding during the holidays in an impossibly short amount of time with zero margin for error.

Back
Top Bottom