Government Shutdown

This post violates site guidelines and has been edited. (Personal attack)
Yea get mad about whatever is in this bill and not a trillion dollar tax cut for the rich. Your missing the big picture
See this is that thing called nuance you always seem to lack.

I can simultaneously hold the opinion of eat the fucking rich and also think the government shouldn't be wasting dollars on bullshit they could be spending on making society better, while at the other side of their mouths tossing the peasants half a months rent to people who haven't been able to pay the rent in 9 months due to thier mismanagement of a situation, and saying it's politically impossible to do more.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean I know this is all pretty fresh and happened later at night but surely the reddit echo chamber has given you some better talking points than this to copy and paste.
I haven’t read that shit lol. I just finished the flight attendant and now we are watching bachelorette

See this is that thing called nuance you always seem to lack.

I can simultaneously hold the opinion of eat the fucking rich and also think the government shouldn't be wasting dollars on bullshit they could be spending on making society better, while at the other side of their mouths tossing the peasants half a months rent to people who haven't been able to pay the rent in 9 months due to thier mismanagement of a situation, and saying it's politically impossible to do more.

Again, you are an idiot.
"Half a month's rent" my rent in Brooklyn was $2400/mo and my rent in Queens was $3500/mo goddamn bro I created a new category of poor

"Half a month's rent" my rent in Brooklyn was $2400/mo and my rent in Queens was $3500/mo goddamn bro I created a new category of poor
rent GIF

Should have just got a crash pad in Kew Gardens and bunked up with some flight attendants. I’m sure there are a lot available. I miss the food in that area, and that’s about it.

1% for the level 5 plebeians! dont forget to get your ERR paperwork in govt tit suckers

Hood.Milk.GAL.Lowfat.png

giphy.gif

Any word on the tax deferment payback schedule? Can't remember where I've seen it, but I've seen an additional x% over the entire year and I've seen something like an additional x% for the first x amount of pay periods. Don't know what's what.

Back
Top Bottom