Government Shutdown

You really are in the minority and no one seems to appreciate the fact that you are telling everyone we were still essentially getting paid. For the record, we aren't being paid. Backpay is not when we are supposed to be receiving our actual paycheck. I'm glad you think it's bullshit too, I really don't know why you're arguing with people.
There will be backpay for the work done during the shutdown. But ok I’m really done with this.

Not gonna lie, I had a week of bid leave, just came back and the ATM asked me how my unpaid leave was. Just giggled and asked him why I was still coded as annual instead of furlough. No one has a clue what's going to happen.
Is the ATM still Scrib?

ATMs are considered essential...
Yup and it's COMPLETE BS. They are glorified secretaries

Damn!!!! Must be Dimarko working as a temp. At least that would make sense

Good for Scrib, even tho I thought he was kinda funny acting sometimes. Overall he was a good guy tho

It seems and feels to me like with each new "development" during this shutdown, we move further away from any foreseeable conclusion. Same applies to today's 4pm announcement, which was wholly rejected by the other side before the words were even spoken.

also @squawkIFR could you please stop trolling everyone else with the self righteous "we are getting paid". Its the equivalent of "im not touching you, im not touching you, im not touching you!" as u hold a finger 1 inch from everyones nose. Or worse those annoying trainers who chirp chirp chirp and badger their trainee to get a reaction and then when they do say the trainee is "arguing". You know what you're doing. We are clearly NOT getting paid and its an outrage that has many extremely stressed and some near there breaking point.

Speaking of which... I find it a little disheartening that people were mocking the Oakland controller who resigned or saying things like good riddance. That resignation note and post seemed sincere. Its very sad that the dysfunctional government pushed him to that, regardless of what he does or doesnt have lined up on the "outside".

This month+ with no end in sight of not being paid for work is an abomination and a stain on this country that will never be forgotten. All of the managers using it as a crackdown are soulless and dead inside. :mad:

SNICKERS.png

Ok let's restart the thread. Recap what we know so far-
1-i ain't payed yet and I'm working
2-opm hasn't issued the guidance with the updated leave stuff in the new bill
3-no closer to deal
4-safety in the NAS is the number one concern
5-yall are troll bait easy

3-no closer to deal

6. Pelosi went from "We need to pass it to understand it." To "We need to decline it before we understand it".

3-no closer to deal

Shouldn’t 4 be 1 ?

3-no closer to deal
6- Rice and beans for life.

Shutdown levity via gif:

Yesterday's 4pm speech affect on ending Shutdown...

giphy.gif

When your facility makes local news for the 100th "free pizza" delivery...

FoolhardyCheerfulAmericancrayfish.gif

when the Scammers finally get denied their "free" leave!

temper-tantrum.gif

When the NATCA shill who runs Reddit ATC censors my Shutdown hot takes...

nobody-cares-about-my-facebook-computer-guy.gif

FLMs trying to land a "crackdown" on unpaid ATCers...

301.gif

FLM preparing SL letter for me.... until i claim fatigue...

200.gif

...FLM triumphantly gives SL restriction letter... finds out Slate book allows BUM to write own "medical certificate"...

QRyVzvd_700wa_0.gif

:rofl:

Shutdown levity via gif:

Yesterday's 4pm speech affect on ending Shutdown...

giphy.gif

When your facility makes local news for the 100th "free pizza" delivery...

FoolhardyCheerfulAmericancrayfish.gif

when the Scammers finally get denied their "free" leave!

temper-tantrum.gif

When the NATCA shill who runs Reddit ATC censors my Shutdown hot takes...

nobody-cares-about-my-facebook-computer-guy.gif

FLMs trying to land a "crackdown" on unpaid ATCers...

301.gif

FLM preparing SL letter for me.... until i claim fatigue...

200.gif

...FLM triumphantly gives SL restriction letter... finds out Slate book allows BUM to write own "medical certificate"...

QRyVzvd_700wa_0.gif

:rofl:

We will not censor you here as long as you do not insult your fellow posters :)

Anyone on here inquired about the loan service from sky one? I was told it was 60 days interest free but they will only loan you up to what you’re owed in missed pay— just the last pay period.

Back
Top Bottom