Hardship deemed bona fide, now what?

Anything that doesn’t result in cpc status is considered a training failure
I wonder how it would be handled if theh went to another center got maybe a couple scopes and washed. Do you retain them or terminate since its 2 training failures in a row.

I wonder how it would be handled if theh went to another center got maybe a couple scopes and washed. Do you retain them or terminate since its 2 training failures in a row.
Two training failures in a row does not mandate termination. It’s just a possibility. I am sure the NEST folks take that into consideration. Be a shitty employee/trainee and I’m sure that will be looked at as well, and maybe they’ll use that as an excuse to cut ya.

Definitely not just geographical location, supposed to submit and ERR. Surprised they deemed it bonafide with the request incomplete but congrats.

Attachments

• 5677CD6C-B49F-4586-9CA0-5939AF4DFAC6.jpeg
    5677CD6C-B49F-4586-9CA0-5939AF4DFAC6.jpeg
    512 KB · Views: 96
Definitely not just geographical location, supposed to submit and ERR. Surprised they deemed it bonafide with the request incomplete but congrats.

My packet included that information, not sure what you’re saying. My union VP walked me through the entire thing and he’s the one who handles all the hardships for our entire region. Pretty sure he knows what should and should not be in the packet.

My packet included that information, not sure what you’re saying. My union VP walked me through the entire thing and he’s the one who handles all the hardships for our entire region. Pretty sure he knows what should and should not be in the packet.
I had to submit ERRs for each facility that met my need

He's just saying that according to the contract when you put your hardship paperwork in you submit an ERR with it which asks for a specific facility to be requested. You made it seem like you didn't submit paperwork for a specific facility during process, just a general area.

He's just saying that according to the contract when you put your hardship paperwork in you submit an ERR with it which asks for a specific facility to be requested. You made it seem like you didn't submit paperwork for a specific facility during process, just a general area.

When I submitted my packet, the phraseology used was “in accordance with ERR procedures and article 99”, I requested the general area too per my union VP since he said requesting a specific facility in the past led to some people not getting their hardships approved. ?‍♂️ I just follow orders.

When I submitted my packet, the phraseology used was “in accordance with ERR procedures and article 99”, I requested the general area too per my union VP since he said requesting a specific facility in the past led to some people not getting their hardships approved. ?‍♂️ I just follow orders.
Whatever works, I guess!

What was your hardship ?

regional erectile dysfunction ?

giphy.gif

I dont remember putting an ERR for a specific facility on mine. I requested one facility and was offered 3.

Back
Top Bottom