Holding Controllers Accountable

Why is everyone's personality, identity, and first assumptions about an individual based off politics? Oh I bET heS a REpuBLicAn

Cus no one wants to but up with Republican woke bs
Someone could say the same thing about Democrats "woke bs." Not everything is about, or centered around one's political beliefs. You can like/dislike something just because you like/dislike it.

Someone could say the same thing about Democrats "woke bs." Not everything is about, or centered around one's political beliefs. You can like/dislike something just because you like/dislike it.
One party is literally trying to impose their ideology on everyone else. And it’s odd when someone posts something that coincides with an insane truth posted this morning

One party is literally trying to impose their ideology on everyone else. And it’s odd when someone posts something that coincides with an insane truth posted this morning
I know where your convictions lie and how planted your feet are about them, and genuinely I can respect that; however, trying to have a civil discussion would be futile.

I know where your convictions lie and how planted your feet are about them, and genuinely I can respect that; however, trying to have a civil discussion would be futile.
It’s impossible when people try to make two sides arguments about things that aren’t true

You serious mate? How about a little self reflection.

Both sides push agendas and beliefs on the other but you're too Orange Man Bad and my side is right to even see it.

Your divisiveness contributes to the problem we all face.

You serious mate? How about a little self reflection.

Both sides push agendas and beliefs on the other but you're too Orange Man Bad and my side is right to even see it.

Your divisiveness contributes to the problem we all face.
One side pushes treating everyone equally and teaching the actual history of the US and is labeled "woke". The other doesn't and thinks their religion should be forced onto others. They aren't called Y'all Qaeda for nothing. The same side that didn't want to desegregate. The same side that wants to tell people what they can or can't do with their own lives, be it abortion, gay marriage, mixed race marriages.

But yeah both sides are equally bad lol.

One side pushes treating everyone equally and teaching the actual history of the US and is labeled "woke". The other doesn't and thinks their religion should be forced onto others. They aren't called Y'all Qaeda for nothing. The same side that didn't want to desegregate. The same side that wants to tell people what they can or can't do with their own lives, be it abortion, gay marriage, mixed race marriages.

Don’t forget they cheer and remind you that the Republican Party is the one freed the slaves while still carrying around confederate flags to this day

Democrats have their fair share of stupidly also. Let me be clear about that .

Did we just find juicy Smollett's burner?

He’s the guy that claimed hate crime because he’s black but it was fake.
Made damn sure he didn't drop that Subway sandwich he trekked out for in the blizzard.

Thank you for so eloquently showing exactly what I was talking about.

Back
Top Bottom