Lighting a fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an executive order, it’s not something NATCA can fight or negotiate. There is literally nothing NATCA can do other than make sure the FAA implements the EO correctly. Hell even the FAA couldn’t change this even if they wanted to.

They could voice disapproval like the postal workers union did.

What’s the risk? Over 150 million in the us have been given the shot and a smaller percentage than people who have contracted COVID and died have got any side effects.

I think they mean the risk of contracting and dealing with Covid is a personal risk assessment, since the vast majority of people get it and recover from it with no long term issues.

They could voice disapproval like the postal workers union did.

I think they mean the risk of contracting and dealing with Covid is a personal risk assessment, since the vast majority of people get it and recover from it with no long term issues.
What if they don’t actually disapprove of the mandate?

My two cents... BOHICA.

Let me start by stating that I am vaccinated; however, I fully support those members that do not want to get vaccinated for whatever reason.

That said...

If NATCA takes this up the ass like they did the contract extension, it's a last-straw deal for me. Why support a union that will not negotiate a clear and unequivocal change in work conditions? When members have to meet or exceed non-negotiable medical conditions to maintain employment, there has to be recourse should those members be harmed by the vaccine. And since Congress passed a law forbidding vaccine makers from being sued, then members should be able to receive unconditional medical retirement if they lose their medicals as a result of forced vaccination.

Do your f*cking job NATCA NEB - represent bargaining unit member's interests instead of your own.

For people who choose not to drive a car, yeah.
Just like you can choose not to meet the conditions of employment. That’s a choice.
My two cents... BOHICA.

Let me start by stating that I am vaccinated; however, I fully support those members that do not want to get vaccinated for whatever reason.

That said...

If NATCA takes this up the ass like they did the contract extension, it's a last-straw deal for me. Why support a union that will not negotiate a clear and unequivocal change in work conditions? When members have to meet or exceed non-negotiable medical conditions to maintain employment, there has to be recourse should those members be harmed by the vaccine. And since Congress passed a law forbidding vaccine makers from being sued, then members should be able to receive unconditional medical retirement if they lose their medicals as a result of forced vaccination.

Do your f*cking job NATCA NEB - represent bargaining unit member's interests instead of your own.
They are protecting their members. Cases post vacinne show nearly no symptoms or breakthrough infections. Get it and you are almost assuredly returning to work. There is a higher risk not being vaccinated if we are strictly talking statistics.

Just posted this in STB, it’s now every employer in the US with over 100 employees. So much for that argument.

You can choose to not be an employee of a company for more than 100 people

Fire Trash GIF

My two cents... BOHICA.

That said...

For this reason alpa fought against mandatory vaccines. Fact of the matter is, no one knows what it will do 3-5 years down the line, or longer. Requiring people who require a medical to do their job to take something that hasn’t finished long term trials is a bad idea.

Just like you can choose not to meet the conditions of employment. That’s a choice.

They are protecting their members. Cases post vacinne show nearly no symptoms or breakthrough infections. Get it and you are almost assuredly returning to work. There is a higher risk not being vaccinated if we are strictly talking statistics.
So it's now NATCAs job to "protect" individuals from their own choices???? They better start monitoring each BUEs alcohol intake too. How about everyone worries about themselves. If someone doesn't want the vaccine, and gets covid and dies. So be it. It was their choice.

That is literally the opposite of the Israeli experience, the most vaccinated country in the world.

Just posted this in STB, it’s now every employer in the US with over 100 employees. So much for that argument.

Miss the part where for the non-fed employees it’s vaccine OR weekly testing did ya?

For this reason alpa fought against mandatory vaccines. Fact of the matter is, no one knows what it will do 3-5 years down the line, or longer. Requiring people who require a medical to do their job to take something that hasn’t finished long term trials is a bad idea.
Why do you think the people that designed the vaccine don’t know anything. The vaccine material isn’t even in your body anymore after a couple days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom