Lighting a fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is literally the opposite of the Israeli experience, the most vaccinated country in the world.

eben in Israel while the percentage of new hospitalizations and deaths of vaccinated has increased, the total numbers are way lower than before. So while maybe 60% of hospitkized Covid patients are vaccinated, there’s only 100 of them. (Random made up numbers)

Last edited:
What? It’s still a mandate to spend money and have a burden for millions of people. That’s the point.

The un-vaxxed are the burden for millions more people. And Covid tests are free.

So it's now NATCAs job to "protect" individuals from their own choices???? They better start monitoring each BUEs alcohol intake too. How about everyone worries about themselves. If someone doesn't want the vaccine, and gets covid and dies. So be it. It was their choice.
Yes natca protects people every day of the choices they make, wether the employee is right or wrong. Many cases where discipline should be applied are thrown out because managment didn’t follow the proper process. So yes of one of natcas job is in fact to protect the choices you made.
And you say that about the vacinne and dying, but that employee dying obviously hurts that employee, but it also hurts the employees around them. Natcas job is to fight for the greater well being and as much of the individual well being as they possibly can.

What’s the risk? Over 150 million in the us have been given the shot and a smaller percentage than people who have contracted COVID and died have got any side effects.
I’m talking about the risk of serious complications due to Covid. For the record I’m vaccinated, but people should have the choice.

I have a serious note,

N90 or ZLC? I’m leaning towards salt lake honestly. Anyone have any insight?

MJ is gonna shut this down. You all are posting sources like it’s some sort of high school essay. It doesn’t matter what you post. People all have their own opinions. And opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

I have a serious note,

N90 or ZLC? I’m leaning towards salt lake honestly. Anyone have any insight?
Arguably the shittiest place to work in the nas (mandatory 6 day work weeks, complexity, volume, high COL) or a straight up country club where you say smooth rides and apreq stacks without switching them because you can't be bothered to sequence a prop? I don't know, hard choice to make ?

Arguably the shittiest place to work in the nas (mandatory 6 day work weeks, complexity, volume, high COL) or a straight up country club where you say smooth rides and apreq stacks without switching them because you can't be bothered to sequence a prop? I don't know, hard choice to make ?
Some ZLC areas have 6 day weeks

Damn I didn’t know ZLC had 6 day work weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom