MMPI-2 Tier 2 Process

Yeah it's wild. I don't know how their system works but it's all over lol I am past the impatient stage at this point though so I am just going to sit and wait.
Honestly I’ve kinda forgotten about the FAA entirely. Hearing and seeing all the negative things the agency is doing seriously turns me off from ever joining. Why would I sit at a level 4 Fac for an off change I get to a level 6 and then hope and pray that I eventually get to a 12 after 15 years in the agency. On top of mandatory overtime and zero quality of life.

Honestly I’ve kinda forgotten about the FAA entirely. Hearing and seeing all the negative things the agency is doing seriously turns me off from ever joining. Why would I sit at a level 4 Fac for an off change I get to a level 6 and then hope and pray that I eventually get to a 12 after 15 years in the agency. On top of mandatory overtime and zero quality of life.
Yeah sadly I've been contemplating the same thing. I think I would really enjoy the career but if it's going to take so long to see a great salary then it would be tough. Especially if its a facility I hate. They have to make some serious improvements

My brothers (and sisters). My time has come. Ive been cleared after damn near 2 years from application. Tier 2 July 2021, and psych eval September 2022. Got told today all that's required for me now is a drug test. Hopefully get placed soon. Good luck to everyone here.

My brothers (and sisters). My time has come. Ive been cleared after damn near 2 years from application. Tier 2 July 2021, and psych eval September 2022. Got told today all that's required for me now is a drug test. Hopefully get placed soon. Good luck to everyone here.
I got the cleared email yesterday evening. Timeline is the exact same as yours with my eval being on the 8th of September. Feels good to be done after all of this time.

Same as you brother. Still have doubt taking a slot though maybe if they give me BJC or APA then I’ll push the button

Anybody here have insight of how long it takes to be officially "medically cleared" post getting cleared from tier 2? I called HR and they have my drug test results from Tuesday. Got cleared 1/31.

Can anybody in tier 2 from 2020 bid see their application still on usajobs? I swore I saw mine on the website 2 weeks ago and now its suddenly gone.

Timeline:
MMPI taken: 01/25/2021
Found out in Tier 2: 02/15/2021
Tier 2 informed: 05/25/2021
Tier 2 Doctor appt set: 4/21/22
Tier 2 Appt: 10/10/2022
Additional Documents needed from Tier 2 team: 12/08/22

Anybody here have insight of how long it takes to be officially "medically cleared" post getting cleared from tier 2? I called HR and they have my drug test results from Tuesday. Got cleared 1/31.
Everything went very quick for me after clearing the tier 2 process. Had to give the 10 day notice of the medical appointment after I cleared tier 2 but from medical appointment to medical clearance was about a week. I took my drug test before my medical appointment so that was already done.

So theoretically, if my medical is still good, about a week after the receipt of the drug test?

Nada, I took my MMPI in 11/4/22, informed of Tier 2 11/23/22, file forward to Tier 2 team on 1/17/23. That is all I have heard. Not bad for a reinstatement I guess.

11/4/22 - MMPI
11/23/22 - Informed Tier 2
01/17/23 - File forwarded to Tier 2 Team
03/6/23 - Requested More medical records (not military)

11/4/22 - MMPI
11/23/22 - Informed Tier 2
01/17/23 - File forwarded to Tier 2 Team
03/6/23 - Requested More medical records (not military)
03/07/23 - File forwarded for coordination to schedule an appointment with Tier 2 provider

Our staff psychologist has completed their review of your case, and the recommendation has been sent to your medical program analyst. Any further queries should be sent to their attention.

Anybody received an email like this?

Back
Top Bottom