MMPI-2 Tier 2 Process

Completed Tier II. Recommendation to clear. Time to schedule another medical and drug test. Hoping this is the final stretch
Congrats. Looks like for most on average it's 12-14 months before you can schedule an appointment and 3 to 6 months to hear back on results.

Completed Tier II. Recommendation to clear. Time to schedule another medical and drug test. Hoping this is the final stretch
Congrats on getting through so quick! Did you do anything to get your case to the front? It’s quite confusing to me how you jumped me by 4 months if their “first come first serve” policy is legit lol

Congrats on getting through so quick! Did you do anything to get your case to the front? It’s quite confusing to me how you jumped me by 4 months if their “first come first serve” policy is legit lol
I didn't do anything extra. Replied to e-mails when I got them. Didn't e-mail them asking my status. Not sure how they do it, like region by region or type of case. Not sure. Wish I had more to share but that's really it

What region were you in that took so long?
I dont think it matters what region someone is in. There's only one tier2 team in DC. When I had my appointment with the psych I asked when they were contacted by the FAA about me, they said only a week prior to my appointment. (Notified tier 2 to appointment was a year and some change).The delay for everyone is 100% with the tier 2 staff and nothing makes sense of how some get through quicker than others.

I have cleared Tier 2, moving on to have a refresh drug test. I can post my timeline if anyone is curious. I was cleared about 3 1/2 months after my psych appointment. I received an email stating my case was complete, and to contact my medical program analyst who told me my case was favorable.

If you dont mind, that would be nice. Just your mmpi/tier2 dates is all im looking for.

If you dont mind, that would be nice. Just your mmpi/tier2 dates is all im looking for.
MMPI - 3/3/21
Tier 2 Notified - 3/23/21
Change of Address Email - 1/13/22
Current Residence Email - 4/21/22
Psychologist Selected/ Authorization Release/ Signed Dated Statement - 6/16/22
Schedule Tier 2 Appointment Email - 7/1/22
Tier 2 Appointment - 9/9/22
Case Completed - 12/23/22
Cleared - 12/24/22
Drug Test Refresh Email - 12/27/22
Refresh Drug Test - 1/4/23

Hope this helps you out, I wanted to add everything I had. I hope you and others get some positive updates soon.

MMPI - 3/3/21
Cleared - 12/24/22

Hope this helps you out, I wanted to add everything I had. I hope you and others get some positive updates soon.
Congrats man!
I hate this system. I had an appt 9/2 and nothing and others way longer than me. Makes no sense

Did you send any emails or just wait?

Last edited by a moderator:
MMPI - 3/3/21
Cleared - 12/24/22

Took the MMPI very close to the same date and I have still not recieved current residence email. zzzzz

Have you tried emailing them at all? I took my mmpi June 2021 and had my pych eval back on September 1 2022.

Back
Top Bottom