MMPI-2 Tier 2 Process

Congrats! Excited to see your list, what experience do you have?
Thanks! Terminal experience only at three airports

How long does it usually take after getting cleared to receiving a list? Because RDC said he’ll work on getting me cleared this week, so what am I waiting for on the medical side of things? A RFS signature? I thought once you clear tier-2 your file gets sent to HR and then the ATO and then a list, am I wrong?

I just realized this thread exists.. and just got done reading all 52 pages worth of posts. Definitely some good info, but here's to hoping in 2020\21 things sped up like I've heard. I was tier 2'd two weeks ago, off the 2020 OTS bid. I see there's one other in here as well from the same bid, and I know of at least two more. Here's to hoping things move quickly for everyone in the same situation.

How long after being told you’ve been cleared through tier-2 to being fully medically cleared and your file being sent off to HR for a list?

Just got another email saying the TIER 2 process will take 3-6 months but after reading this thread and hearing from friends that went through this process that seems like a long shot.

Just got another email saying the TIER 2 process will take 3-6 months but after reading this thread and hearing from friends that went through this process that seems like a long shot.
It seems to have picked up recently, so hoping for the best for you! I'm from the 2019 OTS bid, and I'm JUST getting through. But I think it would have been faster if COVID hadn't happened. I was notified in April of last year, but couldn't get an appointment for my eval until November. Wishing you the very best

just curious was the 2nd email from a different person? I only had one email from my medical POC and that was after asking him if my medical was good to go. Looking at past posts, I know we are supposed to get an email from HW or RDC.

just curious was the 2nd email from a different person? I only had one email from my medical POC and that was after asking him if my medical was good to go. Looking at past posts, I know we are supposed to get an email from HW or RDC.
I didn’t get one from either. I emailed JR and she told me I failed and it’s going to be 3-6. Then I asked RK when the timeline of me getting the email just to schedule the test. She said 3-6 as well

When the initial email that you were tier 2 came did it give you the option to schedule the next exam?

When the initial email that you were tier 2 came did it give you the option to schedule the next exam?
That’s not how it works.

your medical POC or HR usually tells you failed that’s what we call a unofficial tier-2 notification because you were notified but that doesn’t mean they’re working on your case

then your medical POC we’ll get your medical file and MMPI-2 test results together and send it to HQ for coordination and then they’ll get you going to set up a exam to see a psych doctor

usually the tier-2 lead HW will email you and tell you you’re tier-2 that’s the “official” tier-2 notification because that means they’re working on your case and trying to find you a doctor.

then the same person HW will email you again and say she found you a doctor and for you to contact that doctor and schedule a appointment then you let her know the date of the appointment

then you do your tier 2 appointment and the doctor makes her report and sends it in then you wait for the same person HW to contact you saying the FAA completed their review and then your medical POC will contact you and tell you if you cleared or not then he gets your file finishes it all up sometimes need a flight surgeon to sign off on it then he’ll send it to your HR when your fully medically cleared then your done on the medical side of things sometimes you’ll need to do a drug test refresh if your process takes really long and security refresh

all of which can potentially take 2+ years but like we have said they’ve gotten a litttle better and a little quicker so for your sake hopefully that’s the case

Back
Top Bottom