MMPI-2 Tier 2 Process

Had the date wrong. Found out security was finished 02/15/2018. Knowing that they made me redo my physical and wouldn’t accept my current class 2 medical that was done in August 2018, sounds like you’d be out a couple hundred dollars if you went out and did it yourself.

Seems worth it to me for cutting the wait time down...

Anyone here still waiting for a email from hope to set up a appointment, or are all you fellas just waiting for your paperwork to go through?

Me too, I’ve been waiting for a while as well. RDC emailed me 4/17/19 telling me I was tier 2. A little over two months. Me and you have a long way to go.
Were you officially notified you were Tier 2? I’ve only gotten the response from RDC saying that I was and that my packet was prepared for the tier 2 office

Were you officially notified you were Tier 2? I’ve only gotten the response from RDC saying that I was and that my packet was prepared for the tier 2 office
All I got was a email from RDC “You did not clear your MMPI and require additional evaluation through our tier II process. Once I get file reviewed it will go to HQ for coordination.”
But after some time went on he confirmed that my file was at HQ and he said once they get to mine that I’ll be contacted other than that I’ve received no new news/emails.

Last edited:
I've been waiting over a year to get an appointment. officially notified of T2 status on 6-14-18.

I emailed RDC last week asking if there is anything he still needs from me and he said no, as far as he was concerned everything is good to go, just waiting on HQ.

is there anyone I can email in HQ to speed this process up?

I've been waiting over a year to get an appointment. officially notified of T2 status on 6-14-18.

I emailed RDC last week asking if there is anything he still needs from me and he said no, as far as he was concerned everything is good to go, just waiting on HQ.

is there anyone I can email in HQ to speed this process up?
Damn man, that blows. There is absolutely no reason you should be waiting that long. Especially when people are getting appointments in less than a month. As far I know no In this stage of the process you just wait, but I would be raising hell.

Damn man, that blows. There is absolutely no reason you should be waiting that long. Especially when people are getting appointments in less than a month. As far I know no In this stage of the process you just wait, but I would be raising hell.
Raise hell to whom though is my question? Should I just call OKC ?

I know they say to not email hope because she won’t answer you until she’s on your case, but in your case I would and I would tell her that you’d been waiting over a year for an appointment. Or email RDC everyday and try to get him to help. I’m here thinking I had it bad and I’ve only been waiting 2.5 months.

What? You’ve been for a over a year and still haven’t even set up a appointment?

Yes. It’s not that abnormal especially if you’re a veteran.

I know they say to not email hope because she won’t answer you until she’s on your case, but in your case I would and I would tell her that you’d been waiting over a year for an appointment. Or email RDC everyday and try to get him to help. I’m here thinking I had it bad and I’ve only been waiting 2.5 months.

Been there done that. The only person I haven’t emailed directly is Hope. My congressmen and others have. They keep deflecting.

Hope actually responded to my email lol.....just said you will receive your appt once your case has been accepted into the T2 evaluation process.

Hope actually responded to my email lol.....just said you will receive your appt once your case has been accepted into the T2 evaluation process.
You must’ve threaded the needle just right and emailed her right when she logged in and caught her at her happiest during the day. Lololol

Anybody have a rough time frame about getting a class date after a tier 2 evaluation? Or any info after an evaluation

Anybody have a rough time frame about getting a class date after a tier 2 evaluation? Or any info after an evaluation
based on others timelines who have received class dates after completing the evaluation it seems to be anywhere from 2-9(or around there) months, and that's after DC receives all of your paperwork from the appointment. My psych sent me a follow-up email letting me know they had gotten everything sent off to DC, but that was just short of a month of actually having had my appointment. At some point you'll be told to do a drug test refresh and the going time frame from what I can tell is about 2-3 weeks after the refresh you'll be contacted with a date.

Disclaimer: obviously this all varies, seemingly based on Hope's willingness to work at a decent pace.

Back
Top Bottom