N90

Hi all, so I'm trying to weigh my options here. I'm from Long Island but got hired into ZOB, it seems like this MOU would be the time to make the move back to family if I'm ever going to do it. In order to get a better idea of what I will start at walking though the door does anyone know what the d1,d2,d3,d4 raises tied to the ecip are in reference to? I believe I'll get half on the go and the 10% CIP right off the rip, correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, how do centre controllers fair at N90? I read earlier in the post referencing EWR 4/100 which is staggering. Anyone else have info on the other areas? I'm looking for a nice challenge anyway so I'm not too worried about it but obviously because everything this is different it would be like starting from scratch.

Thanks for the responses guys

Hi all, so I'm trying to weigh my options here. I'm from Long Island but got hired into ZOB, it seems like this MOU would be the time to make the move back to family if I'm ever going to do it. In order to get a better idea of what I will start at walking though the door does anyone know what the d1,d2,d3,d4 raises tied to the ecip are in reference to? I believe I'll get half on the go and the 10% CIP right off the rip, correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, how do centre controllers fair at N90? I read earlier in the post referencing EWR 4/100 which is staggering. Anyone else have info on the other areas? I'm looking for a nice challenge anyway so I'm not too worried about it but obviously because everything this is different it would be like starting from scratch.

Just go to ZNY. You'll get picked up immediately on the next NCEPT in december guaranteed.

Also you'll never be D1 D2 etc ever again, you'll be a CPC-IT once you certify somewhere the first time.

@Omegahare thanks for the response. They aren't offering the same incentives to ZNY plus I grew up in Nassau so working in Westbury is more appealing than Suffolk. I am a CPC here but it seems like the ECIP is tied to d1-d4 that's why I'm asking about them.

@Omegahare thanks for the response. They aren't offering the same incentives to ZNY plus I grew up in Nassau so working in Westbury is more appealing than Suffolk. I am a CPC here but it seems like the ECIP is tied to d1-d4 that's why I'm asking about them.
There's. I such thing as D4. You'll be paid as a CPC-IT but as you hit the different D level checkpoints you'll get more in CIP until you get the full 25% as a CPC

There's. I such thing as D4. You'll be paid as a CPC-IT but as you hit the different D level checkpoints you'll get more in CIP until you get the full 25% as a CPC
Do you know what the checkpoints are? Are they just getting certified on the various radar positions?

Maybe I'll end up at LAX, cuz N90 ain't calling

Give it another shot mann. If FAA is going to pick up OTS I don't see why they wouldnt pick up CPCs from up/down 7. Especially now that there won't be any relocation money on this bid for the CPCs, that will save them tons of money. My Rep told me today that if any level 8 and below CPCs get picked up they'll be sent to OKC for TSEW and advanced n90 radar, and eventually they'll be joined up with the OTS that pass the basic RTF course. I guess we'll find out more once the bid comes out....

Give it another shot mann. If FAA is going to pick up OTS I don't see why they wouldnt pick up CPCs from up/down 7. Especially now that there won't be any relocation money on this bid for the CPCs, that will save them tons of money. My Rep told me today that if any level 8 and below CPCs get picked up they'll be sent to OKC for TSEW and advanced n90 radar, and eventually they'll be joined up with the OTS that pass the basic RTF course. I guess we'll find out more once the bid comes out....

Just have to see how it goes I suppose. I actually have had my ERR in for LAX for a long time because it's somewhere that I'd actually want to go and not just because of the MOU change

Just have to see how it goes I suppose. I actually have had my ERR in for LAX for a long time because it's somewhere that I'd actually want to go and not just because of the MOU change

I see, hopefully you'll get LAX. I saw on the recent hired ERR list there are CPCs from level 5 and 7 up/down got picked up for LAX. Don't see why they wouldn't pick you up from a 7 up/down, staffing issue at your facility?

My buddy got a call from the N90 facrep and said theyre going to select him. He applied through the USAjobs bid. Do these selections still go through the NCEPT? How long does it take to get a release date?

My buddy got a call from the N90 facrep and said theyre going to select him. He applied through the USAjobs bid. Do these selections still go through the NCEPT? How long does it take to get a release date?
What level facility? No they don't go through NCEPT and it should be a pretty quick release

Woahhhh I've never heard of that before that a FacRep call to personally tell you that you will be picked up and especially from n90. Congrats to your buddy, they must really like him then lol. Where and what level does he work at??

Back
Top Bottom