N90

In all fairness, I believe n90 facrep said there would be a new N90 bid once they were "ready to accept" lower level CPC transfers... So don't be too discouraged... Probably just trying to close the books on the old bid...

In all fairness, I believe n90 facrep said there would be a new N90 bid once they were "ready to accept" lower level CPC transfers... So don't be too discouraged... Probably just trying to close the books on the old bid...
He did. The salt comes from the email that the NEB put out. If they didn’t want to do it right away then they shouldn’t have said anything about it. Not to mention that the 8 requirement is not a requirement, merely a ranking factor. The referral list made its way to the facility regardless. They could have simply taken the time to say, we’re selecting you, but we need to send you to this class so we’ll give you guys the very first class available. If you want to say that goes against the release stipulation in the MOU, what prevents a CPC from being placed in the class months after a new hire? Adding the academy in to the equation makes the quick release provision pointless

Where’s this bid at!?!?! Fake news!! Haha
Good old fashion FAA timing. Nothing has been updated from the Oct. 6th date internally. Every other facet is moving forward on schedule. The TETRA class should be ready to implement Jan 2018. I'd expect the bid to come this upcoming week...and if not, a written explanation internally with an updated timeline.

Good old fashion FAA timing. Nothing has been updated from the Oct. 6th date internally. Every other facet is moving forward on schedule. The TETRA class should be ready to implement Jan 2018. I'd expect the bid to come this upcoming week...and if not, a written explanation internally with an updated timeline.
Sounds like they could have selected CPCs and sent us to that class first

Any updates?

I'm surprised that after the success of the A80 and lax MOU (because people want out right this second) that they don't just do that with n90 and c90 too

I wonder this all souces bid that (if it ever comes out) if they’ll pick up CPCs from 7 and below Radar/Tower facilities and specially with families in that area. Or like someone mentioned before they might have a bid for CPCs from 7 and below. I can’t even imagine how long it’ll take before it actually happens, 2030 maybe....

My buddy who applied to the N90 prior experience bid just got a class date for May and report date of August

My buddy who applied to the N90 prior experience bid just got a class date for May and report date of August

I applied on that August bid too, CPC from a radar/tower 7. I made the referral list but heard nothing after that. Is your friend Air Force controller?? N90 tend to pick up lots of ex Air Force controllers.

I applied on that August bid too, CPC from a radar/tower 7. I made the referral list but heard nothing after that. Is your friend Air Force controller?? N90 tend to pick up lots of ex Air Force controllers.

Yeah he's ex af. He's not faa though

Back
Top Bottom