NATCA leadership on those leaving the union

While I agree with you that masking at work is mostly theater at this point, plenty of facilities are being forced to wear masks right now. But now that YOU’RE being forced to wear a mask it’s a new low for the Union?

View attachment 7836

No, a new low is a union sending out emails showing them unmasked in groups while continuing a policy forcing the members of the union to mask up. Nice try at deflecting with a straw man, though.

No, a new low is a union sending out emails showing them unmasked in groups while continuing a policy forcing the members of the union to mask up.

Hierarchy, not hypocrisy. They are the elites and most people prefer security to liberty., "THEY know best. THEY will look out for us." which is why it's important to have people to take the slings & arrows & actually fight yhe tyrants. Even if it seems unrealistic to change the corruption and baffoonish Mick-like mafia bullshit, all non bootlickers in this thread are heroic!

'A society grows great when old men plant trees in whose shade they will never sit."

Coronavirus GIF by GIPHY News

Last edited:
No, a new low is a union sending out emails showing them unmasked in groups while continuing a policy forcing the members of the union to mask up. Nice try at deflecting with a straw man, though.
They have been sending emails out with themselves unmasked for months. Facilities have been going back and forth masking and unmasking for months. There is nothing new about any of this. Remove head from ass.

I can 100% guarantee I have the hardest nipples in the union right now. What are you peasants doing to improve your brothers and sisters' prospects?

When did Tom Morello start Raging For The Machine; or has he always? Greatest grifter of all time. Do the Gen Xers who run NATCA get a little pants tent everytime he answers their call?

"Hear Tom Morello speak truth to power". How ironic that traditional (so-called) dissidents have joined the fascistic alliance of media and tech in pushing the State propaganda they purport to rage against. What a rebel!

P65 = Guerilla Radio. ?

Screen-Shot-2021-03-01-at-10.34.59-AM.png

Last edited:
When did Tom Morello start Raging For The Machine; or has he always? Greatest grifter of all time. Do the Gen Xers who run NATCA get a little pants tent everytime he answers their call?

"Hear Tom Morello speak truth to power". How ironic that traditional (so-called) dissidents have joined the fascistic alliance of media and tech in pushing the State propaganda they purport to rage against. What a rebel!

P65 = Guerilla Radio. ?

Screen-Shot-2021-03-01-at-10.34.59-AM.png
That would have been 2012, Denver convention. I was there and not gonna lie it was a pretty good show. I was still in natca's good graces and drunk on the kool-aid. Phil barbarello had the cops called on him in the hotel bar because he was being loud so everyone walked out, it was dope. Then an hour later a brick magically found its way through one of the giant windows that line the street of the hotel.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220711-012758.png
    Screenshot_20220711-012758.png
    165.6 KB · Views: 163
Hierarchy, not hypocrisy. They are the elites and most people prefer security to liberty., "THEY know best. THEY will look out for us." which is why it's important to have people to take the slings & arrows & actually fight yhe tyrants. Even if it seems unrealistic to change the corruption and baffoonish Mick-like mafia bullshit, all non bootlickers in this thread are heroic!

'A society grows great when old men plant trees in whose shade they will never sit."

Coronavirus GIF by GIPHY News
I couldn’t agree with this more and every dues paying member needs to hear this message. Only they are not the ELITES. They are the self imported entitled bureaucrats of a failed organization frightened of losing their status & influence. They are not TYRANTS, they are so incompetent as leaders that they actually believe resorting to these kinds of pathetic antics would be an effective way of hushing the membership instead of having the foresight to see that It would have the exact opposite affect. THEY only represent US because WE allow them to. Well enough is enough, the membership needs to get off their ass and demand transparency! Demand a voice! Demand action! We need to take this union back for ourselfs and out of the hands of the lazy unintelligent yes men who are content with feeding us shit and calling it cake. Just so long as they are the ones who get to stand up and say, “see if it wasn’t for me you wouldn’t be enjoying this steaming hot plate of shit right now, would you?” You’re a controller for Christ sake. It is literally your job solve problems. Have a little pride. Stand up and speak out against what you know is wrong.

"Delta offers pilots hefty pay raises as unions flex bargaining power"
"Delta offered a 34% cumulative pay increase to its pilots over three years in a new contract."

We're being left in the dust in the industry.

The religious right votes for abortion user Hershel Walker over an actual reverend
I’m not saying Walker is a saint but when you look into it Warnock is about as much a reverend as the people who would send $50 to whatever organization that was who would could legally label you a minister so that you could start a side business to charge people to be the officiant at their wedding.

Back
Top Bottom