NATCA leadership on those leaving the union

Remember when controllers were being threatened w termination for refusing experimental and unnecessary Vaccines, and NATCA didn't support them? And then it all just went away and no one got fired but thousands of people still got coerced and strong armed into surrendering their bodily autonomy?

Remember when NATCA collaborated on time off award bribes to entice you to whore yourself out to J&J, Moderna, and Pfizer?

Which is more real, the prick of the needle or the memory of the needless threats? How does it feel to be fucked twice?

FN-DQQVXwAAKY5l

Last edited:
Remember when controllers were being threatened w termination for refusing experimental and unnecessary Vaccines, and NATCA didn't support them? And then it all just went away and no one got fired but thousands of people still got coerced and strong armed into surrendering their bodily autonomy?

Remember when NATCA collaborated on time off award bribes to entice you to whore yourself out to J&J, Moderna, and Pfizer?

Which is more real, the prick of the needle or the memory of the needless threats? How does it feel to be fucked twice?

FN-DQQVXwAAKY5l
Yup. “Well, we can’t do anything about it, it’s a mandate!” They sure found things to do about trumps EO tho.

Not going to get into the weeds on the issue but no one who holds a medical should be forced to take anything. We are responsible for our health. That’s why none of the pilot unions got onboard with mandates either, ALPA in particular

We just got notified that our region supposedly now falls in the criteria NATCA agreed upon to mandate masks again, months after we didn’t have to wear them anymore, and we’ll have to start wearing them again. I don’t have to wear a mask on a plane or for the surgery I had a few weeks ago, but I have to at work? This is ridiculous, and this union should be ashamed of themselves.

Oh wait, they’re sending out national emails celebrating a meeting with Nancy Pelosi, someone who’s almost hated as much on the left now as she is on the right.

What a joke, and a new low for this union.

We just got notified that our region supposedly now falls in the criteria NATCA agreed upon to mandate masks again, months after we didn’t have to wear them anymore, and we’ll have to start wearing them again. I don’t have to wear a mask on a plane or for the surgery I had a few weeks ago, but I have to at work? This is ridiculous, and this union should be ashamed of themselves.

Oh wait, they’re sending out national emails celebrating a meeting with Nancy Pelosi, someone who’s almost hated as much on the left now as she is on the right.

Put your mask on.

Attachments

• 16B91541-2754-4B7B-BB98-E9D5B2D973FB.jpeg
    16B91541-2754-4B7B-BB98-E9D5B2D973FB.jpeg
    115.2 KB · Views: 75
The fact that a good chunk of facilities are still mandating masks 2.5 years down the road is fucking ridiculous. Going into work is literally the only place I ever am forced to slap on a mask anymore. When was the last time a facility went ATC zero from COVID positives? 2 years ago? Wasn’t avoiding that the main purpose for all these requirements?

9 outta 10 people testing positive at my facility these days are the scammers who are just trying to get 2 weeks of leave approved.

The fact that a good chunk of facilities are still mandating masks 2.5 years down the road is fucking ridiculous. Going into work is literally the only place I ever am forced to slap on a mask anymore. When was the last time a facility went ATC zero from COVID positives? 2 years ago? Wasn’t avoiding that the main purpose for all these requirements?

9 outta 10 people testing positive at my facility these days are the scammers who are just trying to get 2 weeks of leave approved.
I know for a fact at least one facility went ATC Zero in the last month or so for COVID cleaning.

While I agree with you that masking at work is mostly theater at this point, plenty of facilities are being forced to wear masks right now. But now that YOU’RE being forced to wear a mask it’s a new low for the Union?

1657128995831.gif

Didn’t Austin go ATC zero like two weeks ago for a cleaning in the middle of the day? I know we went atc zero about a month ago

Back
Top Bottom