NATCA leadership on those leaving the union

The religious right votes for abortion user Hershel Walker over an actual reverend

if this was WestWorld id need check if u were a bot.

I’m not saying Walker is a saint but when you look into it Warnock is about as much a reverend as the people who would send $50 to whatever organization that was who would could legally label you a minister so that you could start a side business to charge people to be the officiant at their wedding.

you wasted your time phone banking. No one gives a shit about the GA senate race. Hershel Walker is a moron he barely speaks English I cant stand to listen to him for longer than 3 seconds. ITs their own fault for following Trump who is enfatuated w famous people & athletes.

anyhoo....

NATCA sucks. nothing but a bunch of WOKE commie assholes.

if this was WestWorld id need check if u were a bot.

you wasted your time phone banking. No one gives a shit about the GA senate race. Hershel Walker is a moron he barely speaks English I cant stand to listen to him for longer than 3 seconds. ITs their own fault for following Trump who is enfatuated w famous people & athletes.

anyhoo....

NATCA sucks. nothing but a bunch of WOKE commie assholes.
34% over 3 years boys. And we get 6ish for next year. Where my ho ho ho’s at

AA Union now telling crew to use normal security as a job action to prove a point by delaying flights.
Work action is seeming sweeter by the moment, and I'm starting to ask myself if trading privatization for the ability to inconvenience the public to twist management's hand into giving us more money might be worth it.

Albeit reality is more likely that we'll privatize AND still not legally allowed to take job action.

AA Union now telling crew to use normal security as a job action to prove a point by delaying flights.
Work action is seeming sweeter by the moment, and I'm starting to ask myself if trading privatization for the ability to inconvenience the public to twist management's hand into giving us more money might be worth it.

Albeit reality is more likely that we'll privatize AND still not legally allowed to take job action.
Correct? The rail is private.

What if we didn't do shortcuts?
Like sorry I have to wait AT LEAST two minutes for wake?
Nope can't give you direct

Anything else? Dec 9 right

Why because they are losing known crew member? What a bunch of babies

Why because they are losing known crew member? What a bunch of babies
Petulant children of management decided to mess with something that didn't need messing with. I don't critique pilots for being pissed about it.
Let the ATCS who's never complained about their first world working conditions have the first stone.

Petulant children of management decided to mess with something that didn't need messing with. I don't critique pilots for being pissed about it.
Let the ATCS who's never complained about their first world working conditions have the first stone.
But they haven’t gotten rid of it yet. And they haven’t announced what the replacement process is.

Amtrak sucks ass cus the dumb rail companies
No, Amtrak sucks because it‘s run by the gov’t. Terrible safety and reliability record. Contrast that with Herzog Transit Services for example, privately owned, operated and maintained passenger service. No subsidies needed, safe and reliable.

No, Amtrak sucks because it‘s run by the gov’t. Terrible safety and reliability record. Contrast that with Herzog Transit Services for example, privately owned, operated and maintained passenger service. No subsidies needed, safe and reliable.

Herzog Transit and the parent company Herzog Contracting Corp have received government money in California and elsewhere for their work.

Last edited:
Amtrak sucks because it relies on the private rail companies allowing it to use their tracks, and freight has priority. Amtrak could be great, but a certain segment of government/population (the people of the land segment) refuses to entertain the idea that their should be kther transportation options besides a car or plane.

What does "woke" mean?

Who is John Galt?

i hate you wow GIF

Herzog Transit and the parent company Herzog Contracting Corp have received government money in California and elsewhere for their work.
Tax breaks yes. Corporations get breaks for bringing jobs and successful business to an area. but comparing a privately owned profitable corp with heavily subsidized wholly owned by the gov’t disaster is a stretch.

Back
Top Bottom