NATCA leadership on those leaving the union

And as I’ve said before, what makes it a guarantee that the agency allows that
Never a guarantee. But, Joe Biden wouldn't be the one sitting at the negotiation table. That would be the FAA administrative dumbasses who hate us and fight us at every turn. Joe Biden can give the order to just extend it. Takes all the power out of the FAA hands.

And the agency just gave us 20% ojti so they don’t seem that worried about it. Why give it if you have all the leverage?

Seeing you people gurgle Bidens balls during the election saying we had to elect him bc orange man bad and now watching you choke on your words after seeing what The Big Guy is doing to the railroad union is hilarious.

Most union-friendly administration ever. You guys remember that? Pepperidge Farm remembers

Seeing you people gurgle Bidens balls during the election saying we had to elect him bc orange man bad and now watching you choke on your words after seeing what The Big Guy is doing to the railroad union is hilarious.

Most union-friendly administration ever. You guys remember that? Pepperidge Farm remembers
Why would Trump in office be better for us? For a quick glimpse of what the last president did that negatively impacted federal employees and union workers:

Nobody is choking on their words after getting a career grifter out of the most powerful position in government. Having a golden retriever in office is still better than someone who is actively running our institutions into the ground so that he can make a quick couple of bucks.

Hey man it’ll be okay we get you’re angry. I’m sure Donald would have given us so much more friendly terms like telling us to go fuck ourselves.

The difference is most Biden supporters are critical of their party. Most Republicans refuse to criticize their party to the point of being cult like. Hence the term Trumpers. Tell me how Trump would have been more union friendly.

Trump was so pro union he appointed Peter Robb to the National Labor
Relations Board. The same guy that helped kill PATCO.

Last edited:
The difference is most Biden supporters are critical of their party. Most Republicans refuse to criticize their party to the point of being cult like. Hence the term Trumpers. Tell me how Trump would have been more union friendly.

Trump was so pro union he appointed Peter Robb to the National Labor
Relations Board. The same guy that helped kill PATCO.
Republicans literally think they got us over hunter Biden. Not one dem gives a fuck what happened to hunter Biden. The good news is the big guy doesn’t make all his kids part of the government.

Republicans literally think they got us over hunter Biden. Not one dem gives a fuck what happened to hunter Biden. The good news is the big guy doesn’t make all his kids part of the government.
Dont forget Hillary and Benghazi with the e-mails, which his followers latch on to. Yet when Trump takes actual classified files to his personal home to the point that the FBI has to raid his house to get it back, the dick suckers say nothing or it's some conspiracy. The lack of critical thinking or the ability to actually process other view points is insane. Nothing matters to them as long as they get theirs or it affects them in some way.

Dont forget Hillary and Benghazi with the e-mails, which his followers latch on to. Yet when Trump takes actual classified files to his personal home to the point that the FBI has to raid his house to get it back, the dick suckers say nothing or it's some conspiracy. The lack of critical thinking or the ability to actually process other view points is insane. Nothing matters to them as long as they get theirs or it affects them in some way.
Don’t forget that Hilary testified for like 12 hours where every single Republican bitched out of every hearing.

These people who support trump if he cut our pay.

Stop It Neil Patrick Harris GIF

You sure about that? It looks like the 4.6% raise will go ahead next year. Add that to the 1.6% contractual in June and I get 6.2%. I’m no mathematician but 6.2% appears to be more than 4.8%.

Comparing a job that only receives pay raises via a contract to a job that receives pay raises from both a contract and their employer is pretty dumb
it’s 1.6% on top of the 4.6%. I count my nicely and dimes

When did Tom Morello start Raging For The Machine; or has he always? Greatest grifter of all time. Do the Gen Xers who run NATCA get a little pants tent everytime he answers their call?

"Hear Tom Morello speak truth to power". How ironic that traditional (so-called) dissidents have joined the fascistic alliance of media and tech in pushing the State propaganda they purport to rage against. What a rebel!

P65 = Guerilla Radio. ?

Screen-Shot-2021-03-01-at-10.34.59-AM.png

TOM MORELLO COMES OUT AS FASCIST (shocking! o_O)

4349da30a6496217a945c3838cd7fa47.png

No way the guy whose band is rage against the machine doesn’t like nazis and fascists?! Who could have guessed?! I don’t understand lyrics by the way

Back
Top Bottom