NCEPT Statistics and Tracking Tool

NCEPT Statistics and Tracking Tool 1.2

No permission to download
Why would GSO only have 1 release, yet be at ~90% staffing? Is it because people like working there?

Edit: after some digging, I found that CPC staffing was around 45% in 2017, with a training backlog. Am I correct in assuming that now that they have all CPCed people can put in for transfers? I'm still Academy and it looks like GSO will be on my list. I just want to know if it's safe to go there since I don't want to get sick there forever.
Not only that, the person leaving GSO for DFW told me that, you bust any corresponding airspace while working approach twice, you’re done. Tread lightly.

Why would GSO only have 1 release, yet be at ~90% staffing? Is it because people like working there?

Edit: after some digging, I found that CPC staffing was around 45% in 2017, with a training backlog. Am I correct in assuming that now that they have all CPCed people can put in for transfers? I'm still Academy and it looks like GSO will be on my list. I just want to know if it's safe to go there since I don't want to get sick there forever.
Yeah, I can’t think of a Good way to Present historical staffing trends without making a tab and a table or graph for each facility. I guess it would be possible to take all the old PPT data and make a bar chart showing how many facilities are cat 1/2/0 panel by panel. But there’s a lot of facilities that had that kind of staffing levels pre-ncept And that still haven’t been able to climb out of the hole

You guys better be careful, if they see you evaluating this shit this deep they will pull the previous PPT statistics, selection lists, expired MOUs, hardship data, etc.... from the website just like they did all the NEST and facility reassignment data.

You guys better be careful, if they see you evaluating this shit this deep they will pull the previous PPT statistics, selection lists, expired MOUs, hardship data, etc.... from the website just like they did all the NEST and facility reassignment data.
That’s what a foia request is for my dude ;)

If possible, add if released facilities are 804 facilities. ERI and MBS are top three in releases but both facilities got 804'ed so numbers changed. I'm not sure but I believe prior to 804 both facilities did not realease anyone during the NCEPT era.

Working on it, had some family crap pop up I’ve had to deal with and it’s been hard getting the motivation to dig in on this. I’m at a black hole and this data just keeps digging the knife of despair deeper after you stare at it too much.

Sounds like a hardship is brewing!

Working on it, had some family crap pop up I’ve had to deal with and it’s been hard getting the motivation to dig in on this. I’m at a black hole and this data just keeps digging the knife of despair deeper after you stare at it too much.
Sorry to hear this Bandit, hoping things turn around for ya in the near future here.

Back
Top Bottom