New Mandatory Mask Wearing MOU is out.

lol @ no one still wearing masks in facilities and no one giving a F

giphy.gif

I love that this MOU seems to be getting ignored, I’m sure that’s not the case everywhere but still. If they are not going to bring back the office people and training why wear the masks we are still isolated with mostly the same crew since April or so.

I love that this MOU seems to be getting ignored, I’m sure that’s not the case everywhere but still. If they are not going to bring back the office people and training why wear the masks we are still isolated with mostly the same crew since April or so.
Def ain’t being ignored at my level 4 tower

We actually had a CEDAR entry regarding masks and that they are 100% required in the operational areas. Not “if you can’t socially distanced.”, just required by all personnel.

Everywhere else is “if social distancing cannot be maintained.

Maybe 30% had masks on.

We actually had a CEDAR entry regarding masks and that they are 100% required in the operational areas. Not “if you can’t socially distanced.”, just required by all personnel.

Everywhere else is “if social distancing cannot be maintained.

Maybe 30% had masks on.
Hard for management to enforce things remotely

Hard for management to enforce things remotely
Had a sup there in a mask.
Watch the people in masks and see how many times they mess with their masks. That are moist from breathing and then touch equipment lol. Haven’t seen anyone with a mask not do it. Adjusting it, moving to eat or drink, just getting a breath without it etc.

Had a sup there in a mask.
Watch the people in masks and see how many times they mess with their masks. That are moist from breathing and then touch equipment lol. Haven’t seen anyone with a mask not do it. Adjusting it, moving to eat or drink, just getting a breath without it etc.
Well since the virus is transmitted from people breathing and not on surfaces(so these hunid k cleanings is bologna) that seems ok

It primarily spreads through person to person transmission, but your second statement incorrect as far as the CDC and WHO are concerned. Don't make shit up.

CDC Link: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) – Prevention & Treatment

WHO Link :Q&A: How is COVID-19 transmitted?

vast majority of the public wear cloth masks, which are a joke. After continuous use of same mask, the masks themselves become more dangerous than not wearing. "I will not wear your fears!"

When It Comes To Masks, There Is No "Settled Science"

Last edited by a moderator:
This was funny today...went in for the first time in 5 days, less people wearing masks than last week. 3 ppl sitting next to each other in chairs all not wearing masks, and ive seen them wearing masks before. As we got in due to bad weather we were slammed, I had to sit on someone's d side instead of an r by myself, he wasn't wearing a mask. I probably wouldn't in his specific position either as he was pretty damn busy but it was funny. The supe came over after like 30 mins and handed him a mask and he hung it around his ear lmao. I think masks are good but I take mine off on position when I'm working alone as well, if I have a d side I wear it. Just funny to see less people wearing masks than before the MOU at a big Z

And some on here think Fauci is a crock...

"In the past, Ms Immanuel has made several dubious medical claims, including the harmful effects of having sexual relations with demons and witches while dreaming, the alleged use of alien DNA in various medicines, and the production of a vaccine to inoculate people against being religious."

PushingTin

Please let us know your thoughts on this.

"In the past, Ms Immanuel has made several dubious medical claims, including the harmful effects of having sexual relations with demons and witches while dreaming, the alleged use of alien DNA in various medicines, and the production of a vaccine to inoculate people against being religious."

PushingTin

Lol @ tagging me for anything batshit crazy and seeing if I'll defend it. :lol:

My only thoughts are that even crazy assholes should not be censored by the big tech mafia. Very slippery slope. Certainly the woke soy latte drinkers in Menlo Park dont know more about medicine than those Dr.'s at the Capitol, contrarian takes and all. If I need a witch Dr. or an exorcist I know where to go.

Lol @ tagging me for anything batshit crazy and seeing if I'll defend it. :lol:

My only thoughts are that even crazy assholes should not be censored by the big tech mafia. Very slippery slope. Certainly the woke soy latte drinkers in Menlo Park dont know more about medicine than those Dr.'s at the Capitol, contrarian takes and all. If I need a witch Dr. or an exorcist I know where to go.

Not to mention she's still a doctor? Probably smarter than any of us, at least book wise. Side note the video was definitely put together with an easy target front and center so the right wing could then say the left wing is trying to discredit people because of their religion. There's what 3 named doctors in the video?

PushingTin

Why does everyone keep asking him his thoughts. It’s stupid

Why does everyone keep asking him his thoughts. It’s stupid
I want to see how he spins this, it's the best form of entertainment on this oppressive site. Mods don't do anything to stop him so might as well just have him post

Dance for us court jester!

Not to mention she's still a doctor? Probably smarter than any of us, at least book wise. Side note the video was definitely put together with an easy target front and center so the right wing could then say the left wing is trying to discredit people because of their religion. There's what 3 named doctors in the video?
To be fair, I’m not sure how stringent and valuable the curriculum at the university of Calabar in Nigeria is.

Back
Top Bottom