New NATCA Facebook Page

Night diff alone is worth 5-8k easy….you also get to walk away from work after putting maybe 5 hours on position. Home every night, no time away from your family.

But I guess we should expect our union’s leadership to make all these sacrifices, AND make less money….ok…
Somebody get this guy a 6 day work week and a divorce stat

I gave it a week, saw the propaganda echo chamber it was going to be and pulled chocks.

Just curious, does NATCA release financial data like number of paid staff, salaries, or any sort of rundown (cue *I'm going to need a rundown* scene)?
Seems like every time I hear from NATCA is about a new committee, conference, or new hire advisor/position...

They're required to release some data publicly. Here's an eye-opening 2021 disclosure:

Natca is paying Paul and Trish an average of 22k 6k per month for "consulting." Yikes.

Last edited:
What's crazy about it? Their valuable years of experience in BOTH aviation and the union make them uniquely equipped to consult on issues. I'd charge a ton too
I mean question is how much consulting are they doing? Are they in on every conference call and meeting and decision? If so sure, ya it's a worthy price for them, but does it really constitute a leadership change at that point for us if they still have a say? Or is it an occasional phone call to answer a question or advice or intro to someone? If that's the case.... that's something I'd expect a lifelong union supporter and leader to just do on principle.

Either way, I don't think it's a great look particularly after the gofundme fiasco from last year.

I mean question is how much consulting are they doing? Are they in on every conference call and meeting and decision? If so sure, ya it's a worthy price for them, but does it really constitute a leadership change at that point for us if they still have a say? Or is it an occasional phone call to answer a question or advice or intro to someone? If that's the case.... that's something I'd expect a lifelong union supporter and leader to just do on principle.

Either way, I don't think it's a great look particularly after the gofundme fiasco from last year.
The rinaldi/Gilbert gofundme was the turning point when intelligent BUEs realized this current NEB was not healthy for our future

Idk why we need consultants. Isn’t that why we pay all these RVPs and VPs and Ps

The union doesn’t want any real open and honest discussion. They especially don’t want any criticism or challenging of the status quo. They only want to hear butt kissing “you guys are the best union on the planet!” bullshit. They don’t even allow comments on their regular FB page anymore b/c tons of people were questioning why the union constantly pushes a rainbow and sunshine agenda when morale, working conditions, and member approval is arguably at an all time low. All the butt kissers constantly play the “wElL iF yOu DoNt LiKe ThInGs, GeT iNvOlVeD aNd SaY sOmEtHiNg” card, but then they ignore and silence anyone who asks questions.
Hmmm.....Sounds vaguely familiar. You know the part about not wanting any real open and honest discussion.

Back
Top Bottom