Nick Daniels / Jamaal Haltom NATCA Pres/VP

GulfCharlie

Comrade Commissar
FAA
Facility
Command Center
(more to come)

The following questions have been sent to these candidates (and will be updated with their response), please feel free to ask more.

1704426750800.png

Last edited:
Hi Nick

1 How do you reconcile with the fact that most of the NEB and a bunch of people from 3 regions saw Jamaal punch a dude who was being held back by 2 other dudes?

2 What does this say about your judgement in choosing a partner and his ability to keep cool under pressure?

3 If the FAAs team says somethin mean during the next contract is Jamaal going to do the same thing to them? If he does punch them will he lie about what was said again?

Also will you please text Alex and tell him to stop trying to get Amy to intimidate me and the other people who saw it happen?

Hi Nick

1 How do you reconcile with the fact that most of the NEB and a bunch of people from 3 regions saw Jamaal punch a dude who was being held back by 2 other dudes?

2 What does this say about your judgement in choosing a partner and his ability to keep cool under pressure?

3 If the FAAs team says somethin mean during the next contract is Jamaal going to do the same thing to them? If he does punch them will he lie about what was said again?

Also will you please text Alex and tell him to stop trying to get Amy to intimidate me and the other people who saw it happen?
Dam... this just got good. 100% respect if Nick takes this on and talks about the punch heard throughout the NAS.

Hi Nick

Are you Scott Robillard?

If he'd own it and apologize that'd be one thing and I'm sure most people would move on. But it's so aggressively swept under the rug and obfuscated it just speaks extremely poorly of his character. Whole bunch of dindu nuffin' bullshit.
That's between him and the Denver guy. The point is that anyone outside of that who cares is just a gossip girl

That's between him and the Denver guy. The point is that anyone outside of that who cares is just a gossip girl

Nah he gave up any of that when he decided to continue on this NEB track. If he wanted to fade into the shadows he had that option but he chose to attempt to be the face of a major labor organization.

Name anyone running for anything who hasn't had their character questioned?

He chose his fate; both back then and now.

Nah he gave up any of that when he decided to continue on this NEB track. If he wanted to fade into the shadows he had that option but he chose to attempt to be the face of a major labor organization.

Is it true that Mick left his wife and kids for a 20-something trainee and started having kids with her and that’s how he got 4 kids so fast and that Daniel’s wife tried to ban him from traveling to NATCA events because he was banging so many other women? I’ve heard all that too. Not sure if it’s true but I’m sure it’s plausible, as like you said everyone has skeletons in their closet. I’m sure Scott Robillard will spend the weekend digging into the background of the A90 candidate to try to bury him too.

The point is that those events are trivial, unverified and has no bearing on the potential he provides as a candidate. I’m not trying to sound like a supporter of that guy because I am undecided, and frankly, like many others, do not care if the event did happen. It’s dumb . The memes and jokes are hilarious though.

The point is that those events are trivial, unverified and has no bearing on the potential he provides as a candidate. I’m not trying to sound like a supporter of that guy because I am undecided, and frankly, like many others, do not care if the event did happen. It’s dumb . The memes and jokes are hilarious though.
Imagine a regular controller that went and punched a higher up in Natca. And subsequently applied to be part of a A114 or be any kind of SME etc. I guarantee that member would be blacklisted for anything outside of their facility if not within as well. Might be trivial to some but to me it takes him out of the equation completely.

Is it true that Mick left his wife and kids for a 20-something trainee and started having kids with her and that’s how he got 4 kids so fast and that Daniel’s wife tried to ban him from traveling to NATCA events because he was banging so many other women? I’ve heard all that too. Not sure if it’s true but I’m sure it’s plausible, as like you said everyone has skeletons in their closet. I’m sure Scott Robillard will spend the weekend digging into the background of the A90 candidate to try to bury him too.
Isn’t this what we are supposed to do at NATCA events!!??

Back
Top Bottom