Nick Daniels / Jamaal Haltom NATCA Pres/VP

When asked if elected what his day 1 priorities would be:

Day 1.
1. Knock down the wall that Rich and Andrew put between the President and EVP office.

2. Engage the Administrator on our ideas for bargaining power with Jamaal and our Chief of Staff both in the meeting and not just me alone.

3. Meet with NATCA staff and consultants and begin setting short and long term goals.

4. Address the Membership: Release a comprehensive and inclusive message to all members outlining immediate priorities and an open invitation for dialogue. This communication could be in the form of a video, an email, or a live stream, emphasizing transparency and accessibility.

5. **Convene a Leadership Meeting:** Gather the NEB and national training rep, national safety chair, and national legislative chair. Our goal would be to complete this meeting prior to day 1 to hit the ground running.

6. **Establish Open Channels for Member Feedback:** Launch or announce platforms for dialogue with the membership such as discord (being started in the Southwest Region now)

7. **Set Up Task Forces for Key Issues:** Based on our focus areas, establish task forces or working groups to address specific issues such as staffing shortages, health and wellness programs, or the ERR/NCEPT process improvements. Use main committees in place now and give clear direction and focus on questions and ideas.

8. **Engage with External Stakeholders:** Schedule initial meetings with FAA management, other labor unions, and aviation industry stakeholders to introduce your leadership team and discuss ongoing partnerships and areas of mutual interest.

9. **Highlight Member Stories:** Start a campaign to highlight the stories and contributions of members across different roles and facilities. We want the Union to be about how the members are making the difference.
This is such a layup question and the bungled it. Day 1 our main focus will be on what we will do to improve the pay and benefits of our contract. Then stop talking and wave at the camera. They have such an itch to keep on talking and to spew nonsense that they can’t help but scratch it. Not one person has asked for a wall to be taken down or for more membership spotlights or even for the training rep to be included in meetings. These two are so out of touch with what the average member wants. I say keep the wall up, I don’t need the two highest ranking officials in our union always agreeing on everything and being best friends.

They are going to start setting long and short term goals, why haven’t you done that already?

If you’re worried about open bars in Vegas I’ll buy you a drink.

This is such a layup question and the bungled it. Day 1 our main focus will be on what we will do to improve the pay and benefits of our contract. Then stop talking and wave at the camera. They have such an itch to keep on talking and to spew nonsense that they can’t help but scratch it. Not one person has asked for a wall to be taken down or for more membership spotlights or even for the training rep to be included in meetings. These two are so out of touch with what the average member wants. I say keep the wall up, I don’t need the two highest ranking officials in our union always agreeing on everything and being best friends.

They are going to start setting long and short term goals, why haven’t you done that already?

If you’re worried about open bars in Vegas I’ll buy you a drink.
Agree in addition to the non answers in other videos this specifically is why they lost my vote

Agree in addition to the non answers in other videos this specifically is why they lost my vote
If anyone is voting for them after this was their answer after touring the country talking to controllers our union is doomed. How many controllers did they talk to that said oh we really want a wall taken down, more member spotlights and the National training rep in more meetings? 0.0

They are tone deaf, clearly not listening to anything anyone wants to say and have now admitted they don’t have a short or long term plan right now they’re just running because it sounds cool.

Vote rich vote Justin vote mick vote Redmond I don’t care but if you vote in other of these idiots we’re screwed.

this is America
Donald Glover GIF by Childish Gambino

Just say you don’t like black people dude
Just bc no one likes Jamaal doesn't mean we're racist. Why is this even a thing? Lmfao
I don't like him, never have since I heard about him like 2 years ago. I hope he doesn't have a chance in hell in winning for VP. He's bad for the union & I'm all for him going back to working traffic full time. I also had no idea he was black until a couple of weeks ago. Are you saying that makes me a racist now?

Back
Top Bottom